Playground Defending

Are you trying to tell me that United have left themselves exposed?

Its not really surprising seeing as they are 2/3 down in the (4/7 down on aggrigate) they are obviously pushing with the entire team for a goal, what would you do in the same circumstances? Sit back?

Are you trying to tell me that United have left themselves exposed?

Its not really surprising seeing as they are 2/3 down in the (4/7 down on aggrigate) they are obviously pushing with the entire team for a goal, what would you do in the same circumstances? Sit back?

Well done. Yet again, you have come in on the defensive and got it COMPLETELY wrong.

At that point, Man U were leading on away goals. I won the first leg 4-2 in Milan. Then they went 2-0 up. Then I scored 3 without reply, starting with this one.

There's no need for you to burst in trying to start an argument.

Certainly not trying to start an argument - you post a deliberately divisive topic 'playground defending' and then don't actually explain what you mean, simply posting a single frame and gloating.

Well done. Yet again, you have come in on the defensive and got it COMPLETELY wrong.

At that point, Man U were leading on away goals. I won the first leg 4-2 in Milan. Then they went 2-0 up. Then I scored 3 without reply, starting with this one.

How exactly are we to know this seeing as you don't say anything in the opening post?

Certainly not trying to start an argument - you post a deliberately divisive topic 'playground defending' and then don't actually explain what you mean, simply posting a single frame and gloating.

No offense mate, but are you fully coherent?

'Playground Defending'

*Picture of playground defending*

What did you think I meant?

I just don't get why you still play the game if you hate it this much.

I mean, if I played The Crow: City of Angels or South Park Rally, I'd stop playing with 30 minutes and be done with it. I certainly wouldn't plow hours upon hours of my life into it and come on an internet forum board bitching about it 24/7.

How exactly are we to know this seeing as you don't say anything in the opening post?
No offense mate, but are you fully coherent?

'Playground Defending'

*Picture of playground defending*

What did you think I meant?

Looks like I wasnt the only one...

Looks like I wasnt the only one...

I'm just amazed that he's actually pointing out that he IS moaning about the game, and making sure everyone knows it! :S

I actually think - nay, I know that this is his idea of fun; moaning on a forum.

I just don't get why you still play the game if you hate it this much.

I dont hate it.

I've won the Serie A, with 7 games to spare, I'm in the Italian Cup Final, and now im in the Champions League final!

I just made this topic cos I thought it was funny how I had 10 of my player ahead of 8 of Man U's, and all of them very very close together. Just like in the playground where everyone goes for every attack, and then frantically runs back to defend. You dont expect that in the CL semi final!

I'm just amazed that he's actually pointing out that he IS moaning about the game, and making sure everyone knows it! :S

I actually think - nay, I know that this is his idea of fun; moaning on a forum.

I'm not sure who's worse on the forum at this moment in time Sheva or Hawar. Perhaps they are related.

I just made this topic cos I thought it was funny how I had 10 of my player ahead of 8 of Man U's, and all of them very very close together. Just like in the playground where everyone goes for every attack, and then frantically runs back to defend. You dont expect that in the CL semi final!

Perhaps if you had said that in your first post - actually explained what you meant, then people might have taken it in the spirit in which it was meant. Problem is its the boy who cried wolf - you have complained about things so often, that even when you arent complaining, people assume you are.

Perhaps if you had said that in your first post - actually explained what you meant, then people might have taken it in the spirit in which it was meant. Problem is its the boy who cried wolf - you have complained about things so often, that even when you arent complaining, people assume you are.

Nailed it, although I actually did take it in that way initially, but then he appeared to go to great lengths to point out he was in fact moaning, and now he's saying he's not.

Confused.com tbh.

Anyway, yeah, funny screenshot - like a charge of the light brigade kind of thing :)

My sentiments exactly.

Anyway, yeah, funny screenshot - like a charge of the light brigade kind of thing :)

Yes, I have to say, it is a funny picture, over commited team all trying to get back sharpish.

Can just imagine whats going through all their heads.

'Oh SHI.....'

And the gormless guy in the centre just standing there like he is directing traffic.

Yes, I have to say, it is a funny picture, over commited team all trying to get back sharpish.

Can just imagine whats going through all their heads.

'Oh SHI.....'

And the gormless guy in the centre just standing there like he is directing traffic.

Vidic - "I thought YOU were staying back!"

Ferdinand - "No, I thought YOU were staying back!"

Problem is its the boy who cried wolf - you have complained about things so often, that even when you arent complaining, people assume you are.

Well, thats your problem.

I make a topic. I am happy. If you lot want to make assumptions thats up to you. Its only a forum. I think you guys need to take things at face value

Getting really tired of this now.

To the OP:

This is a discussion forum- if you wish to start a discussion, then by all means do so, but at least take the time to explain your discussion point and not just post a scereenshot and leave it to others to interpret.

To the other posters:

Keep the personal commnets out of it please

Lets get back on topic

Getting really tired of this now.

To the OP:

This is a discussion forum- if you wish to start a discussion, then by all means do so, but at least take the time to explain your discussion point and not just post a scereenshot and leave it to others to interpret.

To the other posters:

Keep the personal commnets out of it please

Lets get back on topic

The boy does make you earn your pay doesn't he? :p

Sheva that does seem weird though in all seriousness. I guess it oculd happen in real life but you have to say in general, when winning the tie on away goals, man utd would be very unliekly to commit that many forward....

Oh and to the poster above, FrazT just said to the OP and Other Posters, of which you are one, so making a comment like that is doing exactly what hes just said not to do...

To the OP:

It's not my fault you get people coming in with a bad mood. I don't see why I should have to explain my thought process in painstaking detail just so other people dont throw a wobbly.

I thought it was a pretty funny situation. All 10 outfield Milan players right next to each other and charging up the pitch. And nearly all of Man U's players behind my defence. I even said Overload has its uses as I was using that at the time, and I guess it shows why all my team were so vigorously (counter) attacking. And I even put a smily face to show it was in jest and a funny situation.

I'm not taking any responsiblity for other people who take things the wrong way.

It's not my fault you get people coming in with a bad mood. I don't see why I should have to explain my thought process in painstaking detail just so other people dont throw a wobbly.

I thought it was a pretty funny situation. All 10 outfield Milan players right next to each other and charging up the pitch. And nearly all of Man U's players behind my defence. I even said Overload has its uses as I was using that at the time, and I guess it shows why all my team were so vigorously (counter) attacking. And I even put a smily face to show it was in jest and a funny situation.

I'm not taking any responsiblity for other people who take things the wrong way.

The problem is Sheva is although your op has a picture showing this and you say "overload does have it's uses" you fail to mention if it is you or the AI that is doing the overloading. So when people ask what is supposed to be happening you get all defensive and accuse people of being "fully coherent" and that your opening post explains everything fully, which it doesn't, and then you wonder why people get fed up with you all the time I'm afraid as another has said you have "cried wolf" to many times now so even when your post is supposed to be in good jest nobody will believe it or take it or you seriously any more as you do NEVER seem to have anything good to say besides complain.

I'm afraid you have built a rod for your own back and have bought pretty much all of this grunt on yourself.

The forum Mods are trying very hard to give you guidance on how to use these forums. The middle paragraoph above would have been fine to give others an idea of what you were on about and it is hardly in painstaking detail. You are not being asked to take resposibility for anyone but yourself, but you must abide by the forum rules, listen to the advice you are given and learn quickly.

Archived