FM11: Josh McEachran

Keane_95

Joshua Mark McEachran is currently a member of Chelsea FC's senior squad, having come through their ranks having signed on as an 8 year old. He currently has 5 appearances for the first team, with his debut coming against MSK Zillina on 15 September 2010 as a second half substitute. He was also the captain of the England under 17 side who won the 2010 European Under-17 Football Championship in Lichtenstein.

In game, a 17 year old McEachran starts in Chelsea's under 18's squad, but with some first team playing time and some tutoring from some of the senior figures, he has the potential to become a star.

Start of game:

joshmceachranprofileatt.png

Start of fourth season:

joshmceachranprofileatt.png

Has anyone got him better than this? He's already doing a good job for me and I'm hoping I can improve some of his physical stats in the near future.

Damn you Keane_95, I was just about to start this thread! Lol

Anyway, here he is in my game, season 5, he did have a personalised training schedule with heavy focus on the physical attributes, but is now just on my default attacking CM schedule.

screenshot20101204at121.png

Has become an integral part of my Chelsea and England teams.

Keane_95 - Do you have him on a specific training schedule?

No particular training schedule, which is probably one of the reasons his development was a bit stuttered the first few seasons, he really has come on leaps and bounds in the last though.

Good passing and creativity attributes with plenty of PA to develop them. I've just started a Chelsea save and I'm making it my main objective to develop this guy.

Doubt he'll get a boost for 11.2 though Joe. Only critical data gets updated for that patch afaik

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Does anybody know how much you can get McEachran for at the Start of the 2nd Season? I want a new, Gareth Barry-esque player to develop & grow into my City team. Any ideas lads? :thup:

I got him for £6 million at the start of the second season for Sunderland but unfortunately he never really developed in anything that good, probably just unlucky.

Archived