Who to be? Lowest playable European league suggestions...

Just selecting a team to be in FM2011, and want a big challenge with a team in a mess, in Europe.

I always start the game with teams in the English Conference North / South, and fancy a move to Italy, Spain, Germany or Scotland...

Any suggestions for a team to be in the lowest playable leagues of these countries???

I'm currently thinking Türkiyemspor Berlin, who are bottom of the German Regional North league, with a record of played 10, 9 defeats & 1 draw, with 3 goals scored and 25 against.

I believe the lowest swedish league is ranked at the bottom in europe... At least, whenever I pick a crazy amount of low leagues and start unemployed with automatic reputation, that's the only place I can get a job... Promote the team to the premier, and you'll still struggle to get hired by a league 1 side....

I believe the lowest swedish league is ranked at the bottom in europe... At least, whenever I pick a crazy amount of low leagues and start unemployed with automatic reputation, that's the only place I can get a job... Promote the team to the premier, and you'll still struggle to get hired by a league 1 side....

In fm10 sweeden had two tiers - as did iceland - pretty sure Iceland is lower.

I like this idea, little bash in the Welsh Cup too, see if I can turn my Welsh team into the Champions and then perhaps do the same throughout Britain... should keep me going until FM2012... Thoughts?

Which is the lowest, Northern Ireland, Wales or Scotland?

The third tier in N. Ireland is the lowest tier in the game. QUB are in that league and I can guarantee you that the majority of their squad will be on the p*ss in many of Belfast's imbibing emporiums at least 6 days a week.

In FM10? My bad then.

Actually the Swedish Second Division has been in since 01/02 at least, although the Superettan which was created in 2000 I don't think made it into the game for a couple of years.

Teams at Swedish D2 level are a SERIOUS challenge in FM. The amount of money available is tiny.

Well, here's a list of some countries premier divisions with the lowest league reps that play in European competitions, based on FM10.

Finland (Veikkausliiga) 10

Hungary (Soproni Liga) 10

Slovakia (Corgon Liga) 10

Slovenia (PrvaLiga) 10

Sweden (Allsvenskan) 10

Belarus (Vysshaya Liga) 9

Iceland (Pepsi-deildin) 9

Ireland (Premier Division) 9

Northern Ireland (Premiership) 6

Wales (Premier League) 4

As far as I'm aware, all of those with the exception of Wales have at least a second tier league available to play out of the box, with more leagues possibly available with downloads from the editors forum. There should be plenty of teams available for you to mount an European challenge ;)

Archived