I don't believe my eyes!!!

Someone actually got a 10.0 rating! :D

WolvesvHelsingborg.png

and this must be just about the best professional debut anyone could wish to have!

He's 17, generated in my own academy, never even been on the subs bench for any competitive match for anyone before and was playing slightly out of position!!

SleymanErol-1.png

To think my assistant gives him a potential of 2 stars :p

Has anyone had a player have a better debut, or seen many 10.0 ratings?

Having re-read that, sorry if it sounds like I was boasting but that's the first 10.0 I've ever had on FM10, even though I've thrashed a european minnows before! In a league match someone scored 2 and had an assist, rating 9.7, then got his hat-trick in the 89th minute to make it 4-0, but his rating only went up 0.1 to 9.8, so I thought a 10.0 was almost impossible!

I was much more amazed by the performance of my little regen tbh, particularly as he has finishing of 2 - both goals were from 15 or so yards out, the second I wouldn't have expected my strikers to have scored more than 1 in 2.

I wish players could get a 10.0 rating without scoring a million goals. In real life sometimes players just run the game and maybe get a few assists and do everything all over the pitch except score and people would say they get a 10 but that would never happen in FM.

Having re-read that, sorry if it sounds like I was boasting

Not at all mate - perfectly good reason for a post. And no, I'm not being sarcastic :)

I want a regen who performs so well on his debut, who cares who it's against!!

Definately give us an update in future yeah??? End of season and beyond lol.

I wish players could get a 10.0 rating without scoring a million goals. In real life sometimes players just run the game and maybe get a few assists and do everything all over the pitch except score and people would say they get a 10 but that would never happen in FM.

Yeah I second this. And its just when a player scores, even though all his other play is awfull his rating will get a massive increase! Yes an increase is needed but if a play scores then he is pretty much guarantee to get a high mark. Like when one of my Cb's scores a goal his rating will be over inflated becasue of that one good header even though he has missed like half his tackles, headers and interceptions etc. The stats should be more rounded that looks at all levels of play and thus it is often the sstrikers who get all the high ratings and ball winning midfielders/ anchor men struggle to get above 7.2 ish!

I get a ten every few years on my save. When I was doing the extended challenge in the CSE area I managed to get one player to get 2 ratings of 10 in two games. His name was Paul Gordon and he used to score around 4/5 a game. I think to guarantee a 10 rating you ned at least 5 goals and if possible 2 assists.

Oh and Paul Gordon went to Celtic for £445,000 after leading us to 3 straight promotions. I bought him back when I was in the Prem and he broke all of his old scoring records from before he left, got a few more 10 ratings and joined my backroom staf after scoring 900+ goals in football across 4 countries. My favourite ever FM player.

Someone actually got a 10.0 rating! :D

WolvesvHelsingborg.png

and this must be just about the best professional debut anyone could wish to have!

He's 17, generated in my own academy, never even been on the subs bench for any competitive match for anyone before and was playing slightly out of position!!

SleymanErol-1.png

To think my assistant gives him a potential of 2 stars :p

Has anyone had a player have a better debut, or seen many 10.0 ratings?

good job there mate. Ive not got a 10 since early fm09.....

ive gotten close since then tho

Archived