If Carlsberg did Youth teams

How'd you get work permits for several of those players? And isn't there restrictions on Ukrainian's moving abroad before their 18th? I couldn't sign a Ukranian because of that. I thought it was the same with Argentines as well, and yea, not using real player names is just meant to create players with the same stats just different names.

How'd you get work permits for several of those players? And isn't there restrictions on Ukrainian's moving abroad before their 18th? I couldn't sign a Ukranian because of that. I thought it was the same with Argentines as well, and yea, not using real player names is just meant to create players with the same stats just different names.

They were already at european clubs thats why i could get them there are some amazing south americans that i couldnt purcase because of the U18 rule

If you add facepacks, you will quickly notice that they just switch name, age and attributes, they won't randomly generate UID's, for example, so adding facepacks would result in that you could see which of those fakes that were generated from which real player. ;)

im wondering why they are all happy with 55quid a week!!

Being under 17, they are on a Youth Training Scheme contract. The day they hit 17 their real contract kicks in, which will be pre-signed at a MUCH higher rate. :p

Walcott was on £55 a week when he joined Arsenal. A few months later, it jumped to £30-£40k a week.

I started a game with real players unticked and all my players were not up to the standard i thought they would be, my best player at arsenal has two top stats of 16 and 17 and when checking to see who the most expensive player was he only was valued at £17million but his stats were still not that great. Going to see how it goes thou, will be hard to get third with the team iv got.

Archived