Players falling out...

How do i get them to make up? Normally i just sell the one making the fuss or free transfer him etc. This time though it's only a "slight concern" not a srs morale effecting one. Any way i can make sure it doesn't get worse?

What a charmer you are! You have two choices, sell the offending party or wait for them to make up, simple as that.

Do you happen to know how long they take to make up, esp if it manages to remain only a "slight concern?"

It's random AFAIK, one day you'll get a message saying that they have settled their differences, could be a year later or a week later. However, players who argue are more likely to fall out again, even after settling their differences, so you may want to get rid of the corruptive influence and save yourself hassle.

Bench them both, or put them both in the reserves.

Don't let them play together, or AT ALL, for that matter.

If that's not an option, drop the one who has the most back-up in that position...

I had this on 08, Jenas and Kaboul weren't friendly, but Kaboul was my 5th choice Cb...

Thanks guys. It's a hard choice Zappata is towards the end of his career now, 32, and his physical stats are declining. However he has been a total rock and his experience could be useful for the two younger CBs i have in the first team atm, also coming off the bench or filling in he could be very useful; as he has done the lot and won it all with me.

Other player is a new gen, also a CB unfortunately and one place behind Zappata if not equal in the pecking order. He's a wonderkid and has the potential to be even better lol. Anyone has any suggestions i'm more than willing ot listen.

For the time being i've put Monday, the regen, back into the reserves as he is still on 20. Maybe i keep him and go for it through the season hoping for the best with him in the reserves only; bringing up someone else to fill in his gap when i play my B-team in the cups. Then by the end of this season Zappata will be 33/34 and he will be even slower and i'll sell him for a few million. Then shove Monday back in the main team.

Interestingly, or maybe not. I had two CB's who disliked each other, wasn't too much of a problem seeing as one was in the reserves and the other was my captain, that was until a had a bit of an unjury crisis and they were my only 2 fit CB's. So I pair them up and they played so well together I kept it like that for most of the rest of the season.

I do think there needs to be some way of speeding up the getting to like each other process though, maybe you could request a meeting with the two players and they either settle their differences or it makes things worse. At least that way you could just get on and sell one of them instead of playing the waiting game.

Interestingly, or maybe not. I had two CB's who disliked each other, wasn't too much of a problem seeing as one was in the reserves and the other was my captain, that was until a had a bit of an unjury crisis and they were my only 2 fit CB's. So I pair them up and they played so well together I kept it like that for most of the rest of the season.

I do think there needs to be some way of speeding up the getting to like each other process though, maybe you could request a meeting with the two players and they either settle their differences or it makes things worse. At least that way you could just get on and sell one of them instead of playing the waiting game.

Yeah i agree with the speeding it up or at least facilitating measures. It's a bit stupid esp as it impacts on the squad so much or at least does with my teams. Having not been beaten for 50 games in the league i already this season out of 10 have drawn 3 and lost two. Never scroing many goals either and not having half as many chances on goal etc. Completely lack lustre.

I don't agree with not playing them together. I find Winning is the best solution to these problems. If they play together, and the team doesn't win, they might dislike each other even more. But if they play together and the team keeps winning, then they'll make-up much faster. This is all based on my experience though, not something scientifically proven.

I don't agree with not playing them together. I find Winning is the best solution to these problems. If they play together, and the team doesn't win, they might dislike each other even more. But if they play together and the team keeps winning, then they'll make-up much faster. This is all based on my experience though, not something scientifically proven.

I find this interesting, maybe it's a good ticket. Instead of widening the gap between them by putting one in the reserves try and play them together as much as i can so they end up happy and vicotrious then rebond that way.

Thing is in real life players dislike each too. Shearer/Bellamy, Cole/Sheringham. They still always managed to play together very well mind. I think the effect on morale and the way the team plays can sometimes be far too extreme.

Agree 100%. Especially in cases like mine at the moment. Four league titles in a row, 6 out of the last 7 champions leagues have been mine, and one dissagreement between an up and coming star and an ageing former star results in such a dramatic dip in form. The difference post argument is so suddenly and dramaticly worse, there's no way it is as a result of anything else. In addition it doesn't just affect the two arguing but the whole team suffers a severe nose dive.

If you can, try getting one of them tutored and choose the middle option or the top one as this hopefully should change his personality and solve the problem, or send one on loan and again the experience may have changed the player if your lucky.

If you can, try getting one of them tutored and choose the middle option or the top one as this hopefully should change his personality and solve the problem, or send one on loan and again the experience may have changed the player if your lucky.

More often than not its tutoring that starts the problems for me

In FM08 when two players were fueding, if you clicked in player interaction or dicipline player for both of them, one or the other would have the option to issue a warning or dicipline him because he was the troubble maker in the game's eyes. If you issued a wrning he would normally accept that he is being a nob and make up with the other guy. I am not sure if this is still present in FM09. Worth a try though

currently: Rangers 2013

I lost Ally McCoist as my Asst. Manager a few years back due to the contract bug for staff.

So i hired Ricardo Moniz (i think).

Last season towards the end of it i had two players come out and say they disliked him, John Fleck who is still only 21 and a brilliant player and Guilherme.

I clicked player interaction and punished both with a warning for unproffesional conduct.

They both accepted the warning and the form remained... i went on to win all domestic trophies and the CL.

But im a little worried that two different players both picked Moniz as the person they dont get on with...

If it comes down to losing somebody then hes out the door.

Archived