Aggravating half time comment

Every time my team is leading 1-0 at half time I seem to get the comment that 'Surely the second half can only get better'. I know that my team is very bad - East Stirlingshire who are totally dire but occasionally they haven't been quite as awful as usual and the match has looked OK.

It's irritating! :mad:

It is probably a reference to the entertainment value e.g. it's like watching your local pub team.
The match will look ok to you because you are winning, but to a neutral it may be awful

Yup. I get that alot when I'm playing against a weaker team and starting with half my reserve team..

I get this a lot, even if the game's been fairly good... guess FM has higher standards than me :D

It also irritates me when the commentary states "GET IN!!" when your opponent scores... way to rub it in, especially if you're already beginning to think the AI is cheating... it's like a slap in the face :D

I get this a lot, even if the game's been fairly good... guess FM has higher standards than me :D

It also irritates me when the commentary states "GET IN!!" when your opponent scores... way to rub it in, especially if you're already beginning to think the AI is cheating... it's like a slap in the face :D

You could think of it like that sky sports fanzone thing!

Just makes me fume even more, specially if its a last minute winner for the opposition... the last thing I need to read on the screen, from the game itself, supposedly an impartial medium, is "GET IN!!" :D

It amuses me outside of the game, mind.

Just makes me fume even more, specially if its a last minute winner for the opposition... the last thing I need to read on the screen, from the game itself, supposedly an impartial medium, is "GET IN!!" :D

It amuses me outside of the game, mind.

I know, that makes you scream. I'm like.... NO, DONT GET IN. GET WIDE OF THE POST!!!!

I just assume Andy Gray is commentating.

who cares, at the end of the day you're a small club and aren't going to be able to play the fashionable expansive flowing football, i'll be happy scraping every game 1-0 (apart from fan days where all out attacking is my preferred tactic)

Archived