who has the best PA

Messi - 197

Fabregas - 195

C. Ronaldo - 195

If you mean the likes of Bojan, Vela, Dos Santos etc, then their PA's are variable PA's. That means, that their PA will be randomly generated every different match you start. However. they are slotted into brackets of -10, -9, -8 and so on and so forth. A player with a -10PA would ALWAYS have his PA randomly generated within the limits of 170-200. For a -9 it would be between 150-180 etc.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kopsy101:

doesnt matter what velas pa is? he had 178 on mine and was still brilliant </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Read

Originally posted by theincrediblehulk:

If you mean the likes of Bojan, Vela, Dos Santos etc, then their PA's are variable PA's. That means, that their PA will be randomly generated every different match you start. However. they are slotted into brackets of -10, -9, -8 and so on and so forth. A player with a -10PA would ALWAYS have his PA randomly generated within the limits of 170-200. For a -9 it would be between 150-180 etc.

The regens never make it to their full potential. Their determination and natural fitness are usually rock bottom so they're always injured and never become world beaters. I had a few in my last Utd save and i ended up shipping them off to the championship after they just didn't progress as fast as my real youngsters

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by McNuggetâ„¢:

I saw a player from Sundowns with a PA of 194 or something similar. 28 year old but still might be worth a shot. Name was Nwepe I think. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nyandoro looks a talent at 28. only 300k , may go to a championship team as well.

Having never used FMM I couldn't tell you.

The editor comes with the bought game, and it's not as sluggish to run as it used to be. If you're really interested in the PA brackets I'd recommend you just use that.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Only what bracket is -8 and all the others etc? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not sure, but:

-10 = 170-200

-9 = 150-180

-8 = 130-160

-7 = 110-140

-6 = 90-120

And so on and so forth...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by purefun:

I believe Vela has the highest iirc. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that will be because hes a-10 mate so obviously got a good PA in your save. i have pato with 199 god he was amazing!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dexta200:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by purefun:

I believe Vela has the highest iirc. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that will be because hes a-10 mate so obviously got a good PA in your save. i have pato with 199 god he was amazing! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Okay thx mate.

Pato was really bad on my last save though. Maybe on my new one he will be better.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Intercept:

Originally posted by kopsy101:

doesnt matter what velas pa is? he had 178 on mine and was still brilliant </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Read

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by theincrediblehulk:

If you mean the likes of Bojan, Vela, Dos Santos etc, then their PA's are variable PA's. That means, that their PA will be randomly generated every different match you start. However. they are slotted into brackets of -10, -9, -8 and so on and so forth. A player with a -10PA would ALWAYS have his PA randomly generated within the limits of 170-200. For a -9 it would be between 150-180 etc. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

sorry but are you actually attempting to explain to me?

what i meant that vela had a pa of 178 on mine and was still brilliant. yes, i know it varies and he can be better.

Toni Kroos is something like 196 on my game (im at work so cant remember 100%)

Also signed a 15 yr old ST with PA of 196 and 16 yr old DC with 199 PA!! Looking forward to the next few years. I find the problem with being a big team is blooding youngsters like this.

The better you do the more the board want success, so it becomes increasingly difficult to take that risk and throw them in the deep end so to speak.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Toni Kroos is something like 196 on my game (im at work so cant remember 100%)

Also signed a 15 yr old ST with PA of 196 and 16 yr old DC with 199 PA!! Looking forward to the next few years. I find the problem with being a big team is blooding youngsters like this.

The better you do the more the board want success, so it becomes increasingly difficult to take that risk and throw them in the deep end so to speak. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

a straightforward way is to win the league as early as possible so that the remaining games you can field 11 Wonderkids.

i usually field...

6-8 wonderkids on easy HOME game...

3-4 on normal home game ...

etc etc depending on the situation and the importance of the game.

also dont try to play stuff like 2 Young DC or 2 Young ST in a starting lineup together. it is best to partner the youngster with experienced superstar in such key position just like in real life icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Isn't the PA affected on what training program you give the player, and how often from a young age you play him?? or is it simply random generated, and the player will reach his PA no matter what? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

PA is random generated for Regens.

nope without proper way of training youngster they wont reach their maximum PA.

Archived