How Many Games Will You Play In FM09?

How Many Games Will You Play?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. How Many Games Will You Play?

I was just wondering how many different games you will start in 09. In 08 I'm sure I played over 50 games with different teams but in 09 I'm hoping just to have 1 game (with Villa) going apart from a network game with my mates. So my question is, how many games do you think you'll play in FM09?

With FM08 I had quite a few but I'm hoping I can get a really long term game going with FM09, I miss the sorts of things I had with my FM06 game.

you might get to finish a season by the time FM10 comes out. Takes an absolute age to get through a game at the moment. Maybe its just me but I want to watch on either full or extended detail altering the views to find something I am most comfortable with

I always start loads of games with various clubs and I go through phases where I just play a couple of months and even if it's going well I get bored and can't stick with it. In the end I'll probably seriously play 5 or 6 saves so that I can do one in the EPL, one in Spain, one in the English lower leagues, a couple in obscure countries and maybe a decent one in another major European league.

Having not bought any version of FM for a couple years now, i will probably only go for one game.

I usually start will a lower league team and get them as far i can or start unemployed.

Never managed an international team so i might give that a bash.

Also a few people said that would start in an obscure country, what's the best obscure country to try.

Archived