Demo CountDown...

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm in the same boat but you never know you might be able to squeak it! I'm certainly going to give it a go! If the video card isn't upto it are we still able to play FM09 in 2d?

Yes you will it defaults to 2ds I think o.0

;1904735']I've just found out that I won't be able to play FM09 because my video card it's ATI Radeon 9250' date=' and the game needs ATI Radeon 9800+ :((. No more enthusiasm for me.[/quote']

You won't be able to run the 3D but will be able to utilise both commentry and 2D (as you will be doing so with your current version)

im from romania(about 2 hours after the gmt time)the game around here will be after midnight :((

my clock sais 12.45:( that is pretty bad...cause i need the game to survive....others will have the game, but i will have to wait 2 hours more to f****** get it............aspgashbgknakl:P

im from romania(about 2 hours after the gmt time)the game around here will be after midnight :((

my clock sais 12.45:( that is pretty bad...cause i need the game to survive....others will have the game, but i will have to wait 2 hours more to f****** get it............aspgashbgknakl:P

I think you have misunderstood the concept of time zones (or I have misunderstood your post). You will get the game at the same time as everyone else. The only difference is that your clock will say 2am whilst ours says 12am.

Archived