Redknapp to Spurs

Wouldn't have thought it'll be too late. They could put it in the demo. The game hasn't gone into production yet, and it would only be a change to the database not to the coding so I'dve thought it would be in.

Obviously everyone else disagrees.

Wouldn't have thought it'll be too late. They could put it in the demo. The game hasn't gone into production yet, and it would only be a change to the database not to the coding so I'dve thought it would be in.

Obviously everyone else disagrees.

I don't think there will be time, the game is with SEGA being approved, any new RC would need to be sent to them and start the process again, I guess. I assume this applies for simple database updates as well. Any data more recent than last wednesday you can pretty much guarantee won't be in it, I reckon.

There isnt going to be much more changes in the real world, so why don't everyone make a note of all the changes and put it in the editor.

I used FM08 editor for the first time yesterday just out of curiosity and if the FM09 editor is as easy as this one then it wont be any problem implementing the changes.

or what we could do is, if we feel like it, start the thread we want to and just hope that people who get annoyed by the thread don't bother reading it or if they do read it and that they get annoyed by it, laugh because they get annoyed by it that's the best idea isn't it.

or what we could do is, if we feel like it, start the thread we want to and just hope that people who get annoyed by the thread don't bother reading it or if they do read it and that they get annoyed by it, laugh because they get annoyed by it that's the best idea isn't it.

Fair enough, but it is a bit annoying when good threads get pushed down by poor ones or unnecessary ones.

It shouldn't be a problem to move Redknapp to Tottenham and to give Beckham a future loan to Milan in the data editor, I wouldn't have thought.

Course It wouldn't be. It would take 2 minutes at most. Some people just like to ask silly questions.

Archived