My Mother is a doofus!

I don't keep my old ones, usually give them to friends, which encourages them to buy the new ones.

It's kinda like selling drugs, you start off by giving samples of the milder substances... sorry bad example, FM is far more addictive than drugs.

Yeah, there isn't a continue button on drugs, although i do miss 07 sometimes!

if you slap your mom who have born you and take care of you for 20 years then you are sick

Yours certainly deserves a slap for bringing you up so badly, "who have born you", excuse me !?!

:thdn: Uncalled for coz no matter what. CM/FM is no way more important than Mom

Calm down folks, i'm sure the comment was simply T-I-C.

The person that popped me out just over 19years and 5 months ago has just criminally tried to give away my copy of CM01/02 to the charity shop and this was after she'd bundled it into a box for the car boot sale she attended on Saturday.

http://community.sigames.com/images/icons/icon12.gif

Scandalous, needless to say words were had.

Who cares ?

;)

Yours certainly deserves a slap for bringing you up so badly, "who have born you", excuse me !?!

Have you thought that he could be from a different country?

Or perhaps have learning difficulties?

Think before you post mate, yes it was ridiculous to post the 'slap' comment originally, but all the arguing about it is even more childish.

BTW, this thread should be in the OTF. This forum is for Football Manager, not about your mother.

I have CM4 (where I started my managerial career) and FM's 05, 06 and 07 lined up on a shelf in my wardrobe, soon to be joined by 08.

Thankfully it's my own house and my missus isn't at all interested in all the little things I hoard away.

She knows just to stay away from "My stuff".

It was the NES. I had this fantastic robot shooting platform game but I can't remember the name of it anymore :( And I had Duck Hunt :) That ruled.

i think i know the one you are talking about, you shot at boxes to get better weapons, problem was 1 shot would kill you, god I loved that game. took me months to actually finish it.

and yes, duck hunt was the sh*t! used to play it everytime someone annoyed me! :)

ahh, the good old days, think I might be downloaded some more old games tonight, already finished Mario Bros 3 on my computer the other week.

Archived