Least amount of goals conceded in a domestic season? Prove it!

Cor blimey well done mate. Well done for flicking through and proving me wrong. Just trying to start a conversation . There's always someone who wants to ruin it.

Yes well done, that was exactly my aim when I tried to link you to the records thread, and it was in no way my intention of answering the question in your OP :rolleyes:

On FM11 i managed to only concede 14 goals in 38 managing Real Madrid, trouble for me is i play very attacking so tend to score shed loads and am prone to conceding

Miraculously tho, the AI controlled Atletico Madrid managed to complete the season conceding a mere 5 goals in 38 games

23r3h1x.jpg

116tgg0.jpg

Cor blimey well done mate. Well done for flicking through and proving me wrong. Just trying to start a conversation . There's always someone who wants to ruin it.

Although you didn't put this very well (at all to be fair), I do agree with you to an extent. This is the first time I've visited this forum in about 2 months, in fact the first thread and the main reason I don't come here as often as I used is because of the number of people who have some kind of elitest attitude. But there you go, it's just a characteristic of this forum.

Anyway back on topic I couldn't find my pic, it must be on my laptop.

Although you didn't put this very well (at all to be fair), I do agree with you to an extent. This is the first time I've visited this forum in about 2 months, in fact the first thread and the main reason I don't come here as often as I used is because of the number of people who have some kind of elitest attitude. But there you go, it's just a characteristic of this forum.

So showing the OP where someone had conceded a lower amount of goals is 'elitist'?!?

Thank you. I know this forum means well deep down, but there's too many people who dismiss things too quickly, before they get a chance to get going. No well done, no how did you do that? Just "oh, there's already another thread dedicated to this" etc.

At no point did I say anything along the lines of "oh, there's already another thread dedicated to this" or say you shouldn't post about your achievement. I was simply trying to show you that there have been less goals conceded than 14. I wasn't going to link straight to the picture in case it came across that I was trying to claim it as mine, so I linked to the thread.

I'm with Mije on this one. You wanted records and proof - he provided it instantly.

But enterprise - I can understand your frustration upon finding out your record isn't as good as you might have hoped.

Well to be honest I think it's better anyway as the premiership is far more competitive than those two leagues. But thanks for the support.

At no point did I say anything along the lines of "oh, there's already another thread dedicated to this" or say you shouldn't post about your achievement. I was simply trying to show you that there have been less goals conceded than 14. I wasn't going to link straight to the picture in case it came across that I was trying to claim it as mine, so I linked to the thread.

I see you weren't trying to cause any offence now. It's just at the time it was like "oh who cares, sod off" etc. This forum is supposed to be for fans of the game, that love the game and just want to share their experiences.

Archived