Submitting a Record
- Any member of the SI forums may submit a record.
- Records must be set from competitive matches, no friendlies. To make it clear now, the Club World Championship is considered a competitive competition. International friendlies may count for records involving sequences of matches, but not for individual matches.
- All records must be set from matches/players/seasons involving human managers, i.e. no AI records.
- New titles for records can be created at any time, provided proof can be shown.
- Records must either be set or broken, equalling records do not count.
- Any record submitted must be accompanied with a screenshot at the bottom of the post.
- All records must be set using an unedited database, the only updates allowed are the official data updates from SI. This includes downloaded league files created with the new editor.
- All records must be set using the retail version of the game, ie. none from the demo or test builds.
- No cheating. (I know there is no way of checking but it seemed to go pretty well last time, so hopefully people can be trustworthy.)
- Try to keep any player tipping or tactical advice to the relevant forums. (Obviously there will be a certain extent of player naming with the records.)
Quote the entire most recent existing list (then remove the quote tags) and add your record to the relevant section(s), if you are beating an existing record then make sure you remove the old one. To make your new records stand out, please put them in bold
and remove the bolding from the previous person. If you make any mistakes or if two people post at the same time, can someone make sure the correct list is posted. Please make sure that the formatting is maintained and no links get removed or coloured text introduced.
be posted in this format:
Name of record - username - team/player - record - Proof (where the word proof is the link to the screenshot)
Most Goals in Match - NepentheZ - Andrew Smylie - 15 - Proof
Due to the memory issues we suffered in previous years, I will be deleting old posts just leaving the opening post and the most recent list. To help me do this quickly, any discrepancies or issues need to be raised immediately. Any records that are not posted in the correct format may be deleted without warning.
How to Post a Screenshot
How to Add Links
- While in FM, press Alt and F9
- A picture will be saved to a screenshots folder, in the FM12 folder in your documents
- Upload the image to an image hosting website such as Photobucket
- Post the direct Url to the image here.
At the top of the forum, go to 'Settings' then 'General Settings' (on the left). At the bottom, select 'enhanced interface' and save the changes. This will give you access to the extra posting tools that make it easier to post links. Once you've done this, highlight the word you wish to turn into a link, then use the link button (looks like a little globe) to paste in the direct Url to your screenshot