Furthest you've gone in a save?

What is the furthest you've gone in a save before getting bored and thinking you should start again?

I've got upto 2032 with Gateshead on my iphone but got bored and now upto 2025 with Celtic on my current game but want to do a more challenging game instead as it's too easy in Scotland!

I'm currently playing FM11 I decided to skip a version for the first time in my life. I'm currently about to start the 2028/29 season. Have been with Atletico Roma 18 years my longest save so far. I used to kind of get bored(on previous FMs) but this time I was determined to only do 1 save. It has probably helped the fact that this is my first real save using an unknown team. And am now near the top :) Just sold my LB i signed for £2.7mil for £55mil to Marseille! My record sale!

I am in 2034 with Tranmere Rovers, hopefully got many more seasons to go before the new Football manager comes out!

In the previous season I won the Carling cup, FA Cup, Premier league and the Champions League. In the current season I have just won the Super cup and Club World Championship. The team is rated 3rd best in the world and I have 6 players in the top 20. Brazil have won the past two World cups.

Wasn't there recently a thread similar to this? Anyway, the longest save I've had was until 2067/68 on FM07, hoping to surpass that and hopefully the 100 season mark in my current FM08 save.

Archived