Venting thread

Hey I haven't seen a thread like this here. Thought it might be a good idea. I need it every now and then at least. Hope this isn't seen as offencive. I just see it as a place to let off a little steam after some annoyance ingame.

I will start us of with this unbelievable own goal, which tied the game.

http://youtu.be/xeNvSPsX6Q8

What the "F-bomb" were you thinking Hart. The ball was going so slowly past you. You should have saved it you worthless "M-F-bomb" Count yourself lucky I haven't bought a new goalie or you would be out of a job! I really needed those 3 points GOD "D-bomb" it!!!

Dumbest own goal you have ever seen right? Now what do you have to vent about?

I vent at the TV every time one of my players go for "buying a throw-in/corner off defender x" rather than doing something useful with the ball... like passing the ball, crossing, dribbling or shooting.

I also vent at the TV every time one of my wingers rushes towards the goal at a 45 degree angle but stops, does nothing until a defender catches up, then turns away from the goal and tries to put his ass in the way of the defender who then promptly "tackles him from behind" giving away a corner - to the delight of my "winger".

... so I vent enough, really!

While i don't have any reason to post right now i think that a venting thread is really needed and surely should be a sticky for it somewhere on this forum!

This is a good idea if all vents/moans/complaints had to go in this thread and were not allowed their own thread. This would leave GD open for actual discussion rather than having to trawl through all the whingers!

Did he have a stroke or something?

What the (way too short) clip doesn't show, is that he catches the ball very close to the post, head facing the post, then the 19 other players on the pitch runs out to their positions but he doesn't turn around. He stands there a while before the commentary says "he takes the ball forward" (or something along those lines). Then, as he crosses the line he panickly clears the ball into the roof of the net and falls on his back.

Amazing own goal really XD

Archived