Teams scoring goals immediately after exiting the tactics screen

If you're going to the tactics screen, chances are you've seen something you're not happy with.

If you've seen something you're not happy with, chances are something bad is happening to your team.

If something bad is happening to your team, chances are they're likely to concede.

nope, i guess you could pause the game when tactics pop up see if that makes any dif

I make all my subs in the 60th min if i have not needed to use one before then. I get this alot too, soon as you go into the tactic screen and you go back out and the score has changed. Alot of the time it is in my favour and a few of the times it has still be flashing goal when I exit but it happens far to often to be a coincidence.

It's a coincidence. Entering the tactics screen doesn't do anything to the match, as what you are seeing is pre-calculated and determined, based on your current tactical set up. The match is re-calculated after you make your tactical changes. Before they implement, there is nothing you can do to change what is happening in the match.

If you're going to the tactics screen, chances are you've seen something you're not happy with.

If you've seen something you're not happy with, chances are something bad is happening to your team.

If something bad is happening to your team, chances are they're likely to concede.

This is the only logical explanation for the phenomenon.

I make all my subs in the 60th min if i have not needed to use one before then. I get this alot too, soon as you go into the tactic screen and you go back out and the score has changed. Alot of the time it is in my favour and a few of the times it has still be flashing goal when I exit but it happens far to often to be a coincidence.

it is very annoying esp when the player who you have subbed scores after you have comfired the changes.

I had this happen a little bit on the last FM, I'd usually make a substitution as one of my strikers wasn't playing great and I'd sub and of course once I exited the tactics the striker would've have scored. Happened it like once or twice every hundred games so still rarely.

Probably.

Not necessarily, lowering the tackling on a player who has been booked or to get a shout to kick in. (pain in FM10 on some shouts)

Archived