Which player is better?

you probably used FMRTE as with the editor, the stats for the second player would all be less than 14 with maybe a couple 20s. Just wait and watch as your second player have all their attributes go down and up.

Wrong. I asked what do you guys think is similar between the two? Well both of them have the same CA (Current Ability) : 200. One is heavily swayed towards having all attributes necessaries in a good striker, then the other I put high attributes in all other areas. Speed takes up a lot.

The one player has so many 20s because of attribute weighting. E.g. Giving a striker a 10 in pace takes up as many ability points as giving him 20 in agility. Therefore giving him high attributes in marking, tackling takes up little of his ability points.

I took the numbers from this thread: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/197595-Attribute-Weighting?p=5024058&viewfull=1#post5024058

Therefore (IMO) the second player is the best you could get a player's attributes to look, the only thing I would change is giving him a 20 in flair instead of 14 because that takes no extra ability points.

Wrong. I asked what do you guys think is similar between the two? Well both of them have the same CA (Current Ability) : 200. One is heavily swayed towards having all attributes necessaries in a good striker, then the other I put high attributes in all other areas. Speed takes up a lot.

The one player has so many 20s because of attribute weighting. E.g. Giving a striker a 10 in pace takes up as many ability points as giving him 20 in agility. Therefore giving him high attributes in marking, tackling takes up little of his ability points.

I took the numbers from this thread: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/197595-Attribute-Weighting?p=5024058&viewfull=1#post5024058

Therefore (IMO) the second player is the best you could get a player's attributes to look, the only thing I would change is giving him a 20 in flair instead of 14 because that takes no extra ability points.

Which player is better?
which striker would you prefer to have on your team?

It seems as if you answered your own question.

Archived