Best Match Ever

Kinda obvious no? Would be rather coincidental if AI genoa bought pastore, neymar, muniesa, etc.

Didn't look at the players names - never even heard of Muniesa anyway!! :)

Still waiting for clarification on why the game is so awesome. I almost never watch videos that people upload - so I feel a little let down by the title thread.

Didn't look at the players names - never even heard of Muniesa anyway!! :)

Still waiting for clarification on why the game is so awesome. I almost never watch videos that people upload - so I feel a little let down by the title thread.

Dont be so harsh on the OP. Perhaps he should have named the post "Best Match Ever... For Me" :)

It looks like all the goals were score in the second half, perhaps late in the game.

Ok, just look at the pictures...

Champions League Final, and all the goals were score after the 74minute.

Ok, i can relate why the OP would call this game "the best match ever"... at list for him! :)

It does sound a lot better, with the more detail that is provided. Shame it had to come from you, rather than the OP!

heart break ?? picture this ..

CL final vs arsenal ...winning 1 - 0 for most of the time...then i conceed ...and in the 88minute i score but its disallowed...then i am told that the goal should have stood....and i went on to loose 7-8 on pens :///

best match I ever had was going into a game 4-3 down against real madrid away, going all out attack and ended up losing 5-3, conceding 2 in the last 10 minutes, gutted, but it was amazing. have the match saved as I never wish to forget it

Oh jeezzzz!!!! Kind of obvious if you guys clicked the image!

So, yeah.... to how i ended up in the Champions Finals i beat Real Madrid 1-0 and got first seed in my group. I defeated Liverpool 1-0 (ag score), defeated Barcelona 2-1 (ag score), and then came Man U.

I got lucky in the first half. Possession was fair, but Man U definitely had more chances. And then the 74th comes and it's all a mess from there. I don't think i ever got so pissed off and happy so frequently simultaneously! I cussed, then YAY! I cussed, then yay! I cussed, then yay!

For the penalty kicks.....oooof.....i had a bad feeling already and when Vanden Borre hit the crossbar i knew it was over. But, it was such an amazing game....i loved the formation, loved the aggressiveness. The ref was superb. I think Owen Hargreaves was the best acquisition throughout the whole year. Neymar was slumping for quite a while and came up big in the biggest game of the year.

I never thought i would ever say that a loss was the best game i ever played. But i didn't expect to come close to winning this one. Didn't expect to be in the Finals in the first place! So, i acquired Gourcuff and G. Rossi. I needed more quality up front.

Muniesa was a great pick-up. Him and Chico (attributes are okay, but he is very good in heading corner kicks and is solid defensively), were superb and achieved so greatly.

Anyway....

We'll meet again......Rooney!!!! :mad:

it was only a few days ago that i had to play bayern munich away with frankfurt. they were top by miles and i was in the relegation zone. they took the early lead before we came back and went 4-2 and 5-3 up but we couldnt keep them out as they fought back to claim a thrilling 5-5 draw. luckily for me this lifted morale as we won 7 of our last 8 games after that to survive easily in the end.

my other great match was a champions league final with ajax vs real madrid. we were 2-0 down and came back to win 3-2 in the 88th minute with falcao scoring twice. mr mourinho was not happy!

33cvixg.jpg

This game was a neutral one for me, I manage Fiorentina on FM08, but I had this match saved from a couple of years ago and I've just remembered how good it was. A total of 27 shots on target, split 10-17. There were 6 goals in the first half but despite this the second half was far more dramatic. Porto were 4-3 up, Barcelona scored a beautiful lobbed goal, it was disallowed for offside, and a minute later Porto scored again. What makes it the best for me is Porto were 2 goals up, at home, with only 13 minutes left, and still contrived to lose. Beautiful free kick to win it in the 89th minute!

Best games below - the Mighty Adelaide United knocking off Arsenal (2-1) and then Boca (3-0), playing the beautiful game, to win Club World Championship! Not to mention using 11 Australian players, only 2 OS players and 1 'Aussie' naturalised from Holland.

Apologies if images don't work out because I can be a ******.

arsenalwin1.th.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

bocawin3nil.th.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Back in FM09, with Cameroon, I managed a 1-0 victory against Italy in extra time with 10 players in the first KO round (I ended 3rd in that 2010 WC, I lost in semi-finals against the champion...Czech Republic). Other was in FM09 too, a friendly match against Netherlands, I got the USA job and called a player called Craig Mills that played in a Saudi Arabia club, I turned a 3-1 loss in a 4-3 victory with this player being the MVP of the match.

And in FM11 I just played it :D. Quarter finals of the Champions League against Arsenal (I'm Aston Villa). The 1st match was 1-1 in Wembley, then just a minutes ago I played the second match. Arsenal scores first, a couple of minutes later, Neymar ties the match. Later, Michael Dawson scores the 2-1 heading a loose ball, but soon Arsenal ties again with Nasri (I think). Then the second half nothing happened, and I was giving up, when the clock reached 90, Ashley Young makes a pass and Aghbonlahor (That entered later because he just recovered from an injury) scores the final 3-2.

Archived