FM08: Valencia CF - Bienvenido a la Mestalla

moggydave

Valencia_CF.png

Valencia CF are one of the most successful Spanish clubs and in recent years have firmly established themselves as the "third club" of Spain after Barcalona and Real Madrid. They boast a quality team, sound finances and in 2009 will move into the 75,000 capacity Nou Mestalla. They are nicknames Los Che(s).

mestalla1.jpg

Your challenge is to turn this club with so much potential into the greatest team in Spain and Europe.

Squad

1 GK Santiago Cañizares

2 MF Sunny

3 MF Manuel Fernandes

4 DF Raúl Albiol

5 DF Carlos Marchena

6 MF David Albelda (captain)

7 FW David Villa

8 MF Rubén Baraja

9 FW Fernando Morientes

10 FW Miguel Ãngel Angulo

11 MF Jaime Gavilán

12 DF Marco Caneira

13 GK Timo Hildebrand

14 MF Vicente

15 DF Iván Helguera

16 FW Juan Mata

17 MF Joaquín

18 FW Nikola Žigić

19 FW Javier Arizmendi

20 DF Alexis

21 MF David Silva

22 MF Edu

23 DF Miguel

24 DF Emiliano Moretti

25 GK Juan Luis Mora

Recent Seasons

2001-2002 1D 1 38 21 12 5 51 27 75

2002-2003 1D 5 38 17 9 12 56 35 60

2003-2004 1D 1 38 23 8 7 71 27 77

2004-2005 1D 7 38 14 16 8 54 39 58

2005-2006 1D 3 38 19 12 7 58 33 69

2006-2007 1D 4 38 20 6 12 57 42 66

Key Players

Raul Albiol

Joaquin

David Silva

Vicente

David Villa

Recommended team (442 diamond)

Hildebrand

Miguel Helguera Albiol Moretti

Albelda

Joaquin Vicente

Silva

Villa Zigic

This is probably the best way to accomodate both Silva (who has been given incredible stats on 08) and Vicente. A flat 442 could work if you retrain Silva to MC.

Recommended Transfers

- A left back is probably necessary since Del Horno is on loan for a year.

- A centre back perhaps to partner Albiol.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have gone with the following on the demo (may start a new game once I get full version and patch to run alongside my Blackburn one):

Transfers In:

Timothee Atouba - 8mil

Vincent Kompany - 15mil

Christian Poulson - 7mil

Transfers Out:

David Silva to Arsenal - 22.5 mil

I sold Silva because I didn't want to play a diamond and Vicente is one of my favourite players. A lot of teams wanted him too. I wanted to try something I have done before so I went with a 442 with two DM's (4-2-2-2).

Hidebrand

Miguel Kompany Albiol Atouba

Poulson Albelda

Joaquin Vicente

Villa Zigic

Haven't done much so far:

Barcalona home won 2-1

Recreativo away lost 1-0

Is Silva not an AM RLC? No need to retrain him then...play him in CM with an arrow forward in a flat 4-4-2

A new CB is not needed...Albiol, Alexis, Helguera & Marchena are more than adequate, IMO, only Barca and RM have better

I would look to sell Caniera and buy an LB and a RB

Is Silva not an AM RLC? No need to retrain him then...play him in CM with an arrow forward in a flat 4-4-2

A new CB is not needed...Albiol, Alexis, Helguera & Marchena are more than adequate, IMO, only Barca and RM have better

My problem is that they are all only adequate (except Albiol) and think the team could do with someone better.

I wouldn't sell Caneira either because having someone who can play across the back four on the bench is invaluable if someone gets injured. He's decent enough.

You could play Silva with a farrow, though he may be a liability defensively at CM without some training - either way he certainly doesn't fit into my 4-2-2-2 (sadly). Earned me some good cash though.... icon_smile.gif

I always enjoy going Valencia, so I'll definitely go them at some point when the game comes out. You shouldn't have sold Silva though, he was quality on 07 and looks even better now, much better than Vicente imo.

This is all true - I just love Vicente. There are just some players I can't bring myself round to selling.

Originally posted by moggydave:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Is Silva not an AM RLC? No need to retrain him then...play him in CM with an arrow forward in a flat 4-4-2

My problem is that they are all only adequate (except Albiol) and think the team could do with someone better.

I wouldn't sell Caneira either because having someone who can play across the back four on the bench is invaluable if someone gets injured. He's decent enough.

You could play Silva with a farrow, though he may be a liability defensively at CM without some training - either way he certainly doesn't fit into my 4-2-2-2 (sadly). Earned me some good cash though.... icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Only Adequate?...if you say so...

Only RM, Barca, Inter and Milan have better defences IMO...i think your being too critical of them

Originally posted by moggydave:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Is Silva not an AM RLC? No need to retrain him then...play him in CM with an arrow forward in a flat 4-4-2

You could play Silva with a farrow, though he may be a liability defensively at CM without some training - either way he certainly doesn't fit into my 4-2-2-2 (sadly). Earned me some good cash though.... icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No matter what you do, you make Silva fit into your system icon_smile.gif

Really, he's probably the best player Valencia have (maybe behind Villa), and not using him (or selling him for 22 mio) is just insane.

Statswise, he's one of the best wings - if not players - on the game.

I've always wanted to start a game with Valencia but have never got around to it.

Until now.

First thing I notice is what an awesome squad there is. If you like to pummel teams with world-class wingers and bully defences with big target men (like I do!) then this is the club for you.

Only drawback is the ridiculously small transfer budget (£700k). It can be easily increased as the likes of Villa, Silva and Joaquín always attract big-money offers but I don't want to resort to that, so I'm not making much of a change to the starting squad. My main plan is to be successful and so bringing in the money for some good spending next season, as Spanish clubs always seems to have a habit of increasing in value pretty quickly. For now, the squad should be good enough to hold its own.

Only transfers in have been Ignashevich (free) and Aaritalo (£300k).

I'm using a fairly agressive 4-1-3-2 formation, with my first choice XI being:

GK: Canizares

RB: Miguel

LB: Moretti

CB: Raul Albiol

CB: Helguera

CM: Albelda

AMC: Silva

RW: Joaquin

LW: Vicente

ST: Villa

ST: Morientes

Pre-season is going very well, with the following results:

Benevento 1 - 4 Valencia

Salernitana 0 - 4 Valencia

Treviso 0 - 2 Valencia

Mouscron 0 - 5 Valencia

Next up is Rosenborg away in the Champions League qualifier first leg.

With the squad I have, I'm looking for a 3rd place finish in the league and hopefully a place the Champions League semis.

You can bump up the transfer budget by a fair bit, 7m is the most appropiate to increase it by.

Silva is simply awesome in this game, I had huge offers for Vicente and Silva, probably going to move Silva into AMC now but I used to play with Fernandes and Albelda in CM and Silva/Vicente at LW.

I've just started with Valencia and i have everyone enqirying for Silva and Villa hopefully they will be able to stay and not start moaning, i signed Henri Saviet from Bordeaux.I have Sevilla, At Bilbao, Barcelona and Real Madrid at the start of the season i think its game over already.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't played Valencia since good old CM 01/02 but still have fond memories from that.

I did start one now and I'm going for the

4-2-3-1 formation. Haven't signed any players but think some better defenders are a must. Miguel is good but Moretti seems too weak to be first choice. Good full-backs are rare though!

I am after Atouba, Kompany, Breno and Barzagli.

Miguel Veloso also seems like a good buy.

I have only played one game (took over in december), against Cartagena in the Copa del Rey, won 3-0. J.M.Mata was MoM.

The team is in 13th pos but the board want to qualify for the CL. It's not going to be easy.

i started a new game and for some reason the 'B' team doesnt have any fixtures?!

i have a save with a different team in the 2008 season and it does have a 'B' team matches for valencia B. why doesnt my new game have fixtures?

want to start a valencia game but wondering about the above.

Originally posted by skanky:

i started a new game and for some reason the 'B' team doesnt have any fixtures?!

i have a save with a different team in the 2008 season and it does have a 'B' team matches for valencia B. why doesnt my new game have fixtures?

want to start a valencia game but wondering about the above.

I would assume that it is because their in a league lower than Segunda B. And the case you mentioned of them being in your other save is that Valencia Mestalla got promoted to the lower leagues out of the games choice.

I'm also starting a game with Valencia at the moment, the team looks excellent however the fullbacks don't look that brilliant, what's the verdict on them?

I'm managing Valencia. Half way through my first season and am sitting pretty in 2nd place. Though Barca have raced ahead and I'm about 7 points behind. Will never catch them. 4 points in front of Real Madrid in 3rd.

Seeing has you start with no money. I signed nobody in the summer except Diaby on loan from Arsenal but he's been rubbish and I've let him return in Jan and brought Flamini in on loan instead. Around December the board gave me £13mill to spend and I splash out nearly all of that on Van Der Vaart.

I'm playing a 4231, though I have modified it a bit coz I was struggling to score at first.

GK: Hilderbrand

Dr: Miguel

Dr: Morretti

Dc: Albiol

Dc: Marchena (but is injured for a while so Alexis has come in)

Mc: Sunny

Mc: Albelda

Aml: Silva

Amc: Van Der Vaart

Amr: Joaquin

Fc: Villa

Sold Morientes and Angulo. Gonna sell Edu, Helguera and Caniera in the summer. And bring in a decent left back, and holding midfielder to partner Sunny. Baraja and Albelda don't seem to have the legs. Got Zacardo coming in on a free from Palermo. I look at his stats and think I'll convert him to centre back, good heading marking and tackling and solid physical stats.

Originally posted by El Escocés:

I would assume that it is because their in a league lower than Segunda B. And the case you mentioned of them being in your other save is that Valencia Mestalla got promoted to the lower leagues out of the games choice.

yep just got a reply from a SI bloke in the bugs forum, apparently valencia's b team arent in a manageable league in the first season (which explains why i can see them in my 2nd season milan save).

in light of this, i'll carry on the valencia save i have. basically i got rid of every non spanish player as i wanted to do an all-spanish team.

players out: (all prices are spread over 24 months)

-fernandes (£30m)

-zigic (£17.5m)

-miguel (£15m)

-hildebrand/edu/morieti out on loan

-all non spanish youth players released

players in: (again, over 24 months)

-arteta (£15m)

-antonio lopez (£17.5m)

-pique (£18m)

-nsue (free)

-cristian portilla (free)

-DRL/WBRL from espanyol, name escapes me atm

-iraola (£6.25m)

-alberto bueno (£4.9m)

-mendieta (loan, paying £0 wages)

-almuinia (loan, paying £15k/week)

cleared out the dead weight staff and hired better ones and have max stars on all except for set pieces and hired the ex-liverpool assman to be mine (pako somethingsomething).

i saved it before the champions league qualifier i have, and my 1st team lines up as:

GK: canizares

LB: antonio lopez

CBl: pique

CBr: alboil

RB: iraola

MCl: albelda (arrow to DMCl)

MCr: baraja (arrow to DMCr)

AML: vicente (arrow to FCl)

AMC: silva

AMR: joaquin (arrow to FCr)

ST: villa

S1: mora (is it him? the GK that starts as transfer listed. canizares was injured for a month in presesason and he filled in well so have kept him on)

S2: alexis

S3: the espanyol full+wingback whos name i cant remember!

S4: sunny

S5: mata

S6: arteta

S7: morientes

considering sending sunny/nsue/bueno on loan to charlton for first team experience and will play mendieta in his place.

other than the villa/silva, vicente is really really impressing me with his workrate, he chips in a lot of assists and goals in preseaon and is generally awesome for me.

as there are only 3 changes to the starting first team line up, hopefully they wont take too long to gel properly. arteta was brought in to provide backup for silva and want to try and sign almunia on a free come janurary. i might toss him back to arsenal after the window has closed in the hope that he wont get games and will want to bosman it, also hopefully noone else will be able to loan him in that period too and i'll save £15k/week!

told my board to expect european qualification through the league as i wasnt sure how restricting having only spanish players will be.

regardless of what team i play, sergio ramos is always a target for me and this is no different. but being more realistic: miguel torres.

in my milan save, miguel torres signed two new contracts over the course of the season and ended up with a £7m release clause, (i would've jumped at that if i didnt already have lahm, daniel alves, nesta, richards, barzagli, passenen in defense as well as lining up a £10m release clause bid for cristico from barca in the next window) i'm hoping he does the same again here..

not really sure what other targets or positions i need to strengthen, javi martinez from athletic looks quite good for a youngster with a £16m release clause..

first time i've managed in spain, enjoying it..

• 2 weeks later...

I am doing pretty good with my squad without making any changes. My defense is very solid, and i cant complain about my wingers and forwards.

But i am starting to think about bringing in some players to make my team even more effective. I decided to sell Edu, who has major fitness/injury problems, and bring in Banega to add some youth and energy to my midfield. I am also strongly considering bringing in a left back. Moretti is superb in defending, nothing goes past him. But i am looking for a left back who also has an attacking aspect to his game (But at the same time, reasonably solid in defending). Should i just wait and bring back Del Horno after the end of first season, or should i look for someone else. I have been looking at DH's performance with Bilbao and he doesnt have a good rating.

If not DH, who are the other left backs i can look into. I have around 20 Mill Pounds in hand.

Season 2 of Valencia brought 34 goals 7 assists for Villa and 24 goals 19 assists for Zigic, awesome partnership. Played 442 diamond. Won la liga 9 clear of 2nd place, won the spanish cup, champions league runners up. Went through barce in all competitions. Usual substitutions were fernandes for joaquin, mata for vincente, albelda for sunny, morientes for zigic.

Hildebrand

Miguel-alexis-wes brown-gareth bale

Sunny

Joaqin Vincente

Silva

Zigic Villa

Valencia are unbelievable IMO in this game. I played with them before the first patch came out, they have one of the best squads going around, highly underrated team but can cause some major damage. Also have a good amount of money, people should have no trouble beating Barca and Real to the title here.

The only recommended purchase is a new striker to partner Villa....Adriano?

Joaqin-Vicente-Silva-Adriano-Villa. World class Mid-Attck.

i fancy zigic but just his pace is annoying he scores lots of headers but sometimes i just need someone to run and thats where arizmendez comes in wat a game saver he is for me. could have possibly drew 2 or 3 games if not for him. valencia do have a outstanding team so great in fact you can almost come up with any formation to use fo rthem as they have positions everywhere. anyone having much luck with 4-5-1? im thinking of using it so i can fit vicente and silva in the team at the same time

am looking on starting a game with valencia just one problem i want to use a 4-2-3-1 tactic but the attacking mids are all gonna be amc not wingers so would have to sell joaquin and vicente unless i retrained them any suggestions?

Why would you do that? Valencia's strength are its players who can play from the flanks. What you should play is a wide 4-2-3-1 with two central midfielders, two wingers, a playmaker and a lone striker. Use the arrows to get your wingers to run more into the center. Thats a better formation, not the one you are mentioning.

Well Valencia is a team known for its mean defence. That formation there makes you vulnerable at the bank particularly when it comes to dealing with teams like Barcelona who have world class players on the flank. Guys like Ronaldinho, C Ronaldo and Messi will draw out centerbacks from their position and open up the defence. Risky move!

Yeah, I'm thinking that, but maybe having the CBs running out wide to give a bit more width to the defence, with the DMs running back to CB when playing against good teams might work, especially on the counter attack.

But then its a network game, and one person is Barca, having just got Adriano on loan. I'm honestly not sure anyone can cope with a strike force of Henry, Eto'o, Messi, Ronaldinho and Adriano!

Guest CJY6441

I have a question.

When managing Valencia, I frequently faced with a problem of not being able to keep my key players like Villa, Silva and Joaquin. If I keep rejecting offers, they will be fustrated.

Can anyone recommend me a solution?

I've started with Valencia. Brought marcelo and Zeefuik (Backup only). Tactics i play are 4-2-3-1.

Canizares

Miguel-Alexis-Albiol-Marcelo(WB)

Fernades-Albelda/Sunny

Joaquin/Angulo-Silva-Vicente/Mata

Villa

Villa targetman to run on to the ball. Silva playmaker. Crossing only on miked and through balls often for Vicente & Joaquin as Villa heading is rubbish.

Don't rate Zigic and Morientes is too old so wanted to play one up front and take advantage of the quality AM's in the squad. Also Sunny and Fernandes are going to be class so need to fit them both in.

Going to strengthen the back four with Zapata/Pique/Kompany. Also look for a RB in Di Silvestri/Sergio Ramos/Daniel Alves (if i'm feeling flush!!)Also definately need a great keeper Akinfeev/Utsari.

You're starting squad has so much potential it's unreal. Also you get more transfer funds when you reach the first january window. I got 20M cos i said i'd win the league at the start.

I'm also going with Valencia. A quick note before I start, one switch made a massive difference in my Champions League qualifier. Was 1-0 down with about 25 minutes left away to AEK, brought on Arizmendi for Sunny, moved Zigic to the AMC, set him as target man, and immediately scored 4 goals.

I started off with a budget of about £900,000 asked for more so got £10M, now have sold Miguel for £10M and about to sell Vicente for £16M (already got Silva and Joaquin for that position)

Looking for a striker though-considering a bid for Rossi, Aguero or Crouch.

• 3 weeks later...

First post on this thread in a while but hopefully I can get some advice:

GK- Timo Hildebrand/ Morgan de Sanctis

DR- Miguel/ Alexis

DL- Marcell Jansen/ Emiliano Moretti

DC- Raul Albiol/ Sergey Ignashevich

DC- Breno/ Marchena

DM- Sunny/ David Albelda

MR- Joaquin/ Javier Arizmendi

ML- Vicente/ Jaime Gavilan

AMC- Silva/ Lulinha

AMC- David Villa/ Matias Fernandez

FC- Nikola Zigic (Targetman)/ Fernando Morientes

Thinking of buying another LM, DC, DL and targetman with £30 million at end of season 2. DL was a major problem for me until I bought Jansen, but I find him injury prone so maybe Marcelo or Armand Troare.

Originally posted by ypresfr:

First post on this thread in a while but hopefully I can get some advice:

GK- Timo Hildebrand/ Morgan de Sanctis

DR- Miguel/ Alexis

DL- Marcell Jansen/ Emiliano Moretti

DC- Raul Albiol/ Sergey Ignashevich

DC- Breno/ Marchena

DM- Sunny/ David Albelda

MR- Joaquin/ Javier Arizmendi

ML- Vicente/ Jaime Gavilan

AMC- Silva/ Lulinha

AMC- David Villa/ Matias Fernandez

FC- Nikola Zigic (Targetman)/ Fernando Morientes

Thinking of buying another LM, DC, DL and targetman with £30 million at end of season 2. DL was a major problem for me until I bought Jansen, but I find him injury prone so maybe Marcelo or Armand Troare.

If you can still get Marcelo for 5.5M get him! I never play him as LB, but an absolute star as a AML so 5.5M is cheap. If not, like you said, Traore becomes class, buy him while he's cheap and before he becomes Arsenal's main LB.

Lotsa people saying Huntelaar is great as a targetman, but there are probably better. icon_redface.gif You don't need a LM! Get Fernandez off that bench! icon_razz.gif He's awesome man don't waste his talent he should be always be a starter. You have Silva who can play LM too, you really should save your money.

Ok I started a game with Valencia.

The transfer window has closed and the friendlies went well. I won 5-0 on aggregate against a weak team in the CL 3rd round, through into a grup with Milan, Rangers, APOEL. I should be qualifying with Milan hopefully.

Silva got injured during the 1st leg in the CL 3rd round, after scoring 2 gals and assisting 1. He's out for a month (3 weeks left).

2 great comebacks by the team in the 1st 2 tough league games. Losing 1-0 against Espanyol away at half-time. pulled back 1-1. brought Zigic on 79th minute and he popped 2 in the net... 3-1 icon_smile.gif

Then 1-0 down at home to R.Madrid. Aguero & Villa made it 2-1 icon_smile.gif

Good start so far.

Transfers IN:

Aguero; 28.5M (5M upfront, 23.5M over 24months)

Samba; 1.5M

Ignashevic; Free

Almunia; Loan (buy I'm using Hildebrand)

Another 36 youngsters that I CBA to list icon_razz.gif (Investing)

TOTAL SPENT: 37M

Transfers OUT:

Albelda; 6.75M

Edu; 5.5M

Morientes; 4M

Canizares; 1.2M

Helguera; 1M

TOTAL RECIEVED: 18.5M

Do you know if the board gives more money? Because I'm skint now and I might need to buy someone in January

Originally posted by Jack Edwards:

Unlucky, ive got him for barca in the second season, 11 games 9 assists 3 goals icon_razz.gif , Worth every penny of the 55M pounds.

Nice icon_smile.gif

I'm playing B1GD's formation for all away games and tough home games this season, using your formation for home games.

This means I play 2 CM with allout attack mentality, LM n RM running up to beside the striker.

Where should I play Silva? I would play him LM, but Vicente has started well for me and he can only play LM. Should I play Silva CM with Aguero?

Originally posted by teeyougee:

You don't need a LM! Get Fernandez off that bench! icon_razz.gif He's awesome man don't waste his talent he should be always be a starter. You have Silva who can play LM too, you really should save your money.

Point well taken! I think I'll go for Troare as I can't get Marcelo for he release clause anymore. If I'm moving Fernandez to the left I may need another AMC as back up to Silva. Not sure about Huntelaar, any other suggestions? Also what about DC?

Originally posted by ypresfr:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by teeyougee:

You don't need a LM! Get Fernandez off that bench! icon_razz.gif He's awesome man don't waste his talent he should be always be a starter. You have Silva who can play LM too, you really should save your money.

Point well taken! I think I'll go for Troare as I can't get Marcelo for he release clause anymore. If I'm moving Fernandez to the left I may need another AMC as back up to Silva. Not sure about Huntelaar, any other suggestions? Also what about DC? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah get Traore he'll be great for the next 10+ seasons. I just bought Marcelo 5.5M icon_biggrin.gif coming in January, but he only has 9 tacking :/ dunno if he'll survive at LB.

I don't use a targetman so I really dunno about them. I like fast strikers rather than tall guys. Has Zigic been performing for ya? He;s reall sucked for me. He's played 7(7), scored 2, assisted 3. And those 2 goals are from his debut where I subbed him on the 79th min. Hasn't scored since. Gonna sell him in January.

Lotsa DC's mate, depends if you need a back-up or starter though. Breno & Albiol are yound though, and if Breno is solid for you you just need a backup.

Originally posted by 3alawi:

ive got 60 million in my valencia team but dunno who to get???

i need a CB, ST pacey and header , Gk

GK: Ustari, Akinfeev, Lloris

CB: Garay, Barzagli, Zapata, Mertesaker

ST: Torres, Uche, D.Bent, Klose, Ibrahimovic (fast and aerial)

---------------------------------

I'm doing well in my 1st season with Valencia;

Unbeaten in the league after 13 matches, won 12 drew 1. Just beat Barca 1-0 away icon_biggrin.gif

Sitting at the top by 10 points.

Won 2 lost 2 in CL, both losses against Milan.

Had a lot of injuries so far; Joaquin, Silva, Villa each out for 1 month+

still thinking of selling Zigic in January, only scored 3 in 15 matches; went 10 hours straight without a goal.

Aguero is top-class though, banging them in icon_biggrin.gif

Lol, well they're both very strong teams so it's hard to beat them icon_wink.gif Though I beat Milan something like 5-1 with Arsenal before icon_razz.gif

You gotta take your time and work out their weaknesses before the match to take advantage of it. I rushed into both Milan games :/ Only lost 1-0 and 2-1 though, close matches.

Through to the next round in CL icon_smile.gif still unbeaten in league (Leading by 11pts). Scored 32, conceded 5 in the league, in 14 matches icon_smile.gif Quite proud of my boys

I've just started a game with Valencia using the beta patch still. So far i have signed Ignashevich (free), Pandev (12m) and Lulinha (arriving january). I do have to strengthen my defence as soon as possible.

I've seen a few formations people have been using on this forum. I have decided to go for a flat back 4, 1 defensive midfielder, a wide right and left midfielder with 2 attacking midfield centres then the lone striker.

Just want to ask for peoples opinions on that formation? what team instructions do people use?

Like short passing with a fast tempo?

Also depending on the loan striker, should i set them as a target man ,changing target aim to run onto ball/head depending on Zigic or Villa.

Thanks for anyones help...

Archived