FM08: Valencia CF - Bienvenido a la Mestalla

moggydave

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just started a game with valencia on patch 802 got about 500 grand to spend start of season. i was wondering about games on this patch and who people have bought and sold and who are the players i should keep or sell ... cheers

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Taylor_08:

i dont have experience in managing valencia n i was wonderin is it worth sellin joaquin for 22 million if i can sign maxi rodriguez for less than 15 million

Simple. Don't buy Maxi Rodriguez. Buy Van der Vaart and Play a 4-2-3-1 with 3 AMCs. icon_wink.gif

An update on my game again:

I've just moved into December of my third season and I am 7 points clear at the top of the league, having beaten Barca 3-1. Last season I finished second in the league, but won the Champions League, to the delight of my board.

My team at the moment is:

GK: Hildebrand/Ustari (£4.1)

DR: Rafinha (£10.75m)/Korb (19 year old regen, on a free)

DL: Emmanuelson (£6m)/Bale (£17m)

DC: Richards (£40m)/Meira (£6.5m)

DC: Breno (£21m)/Sakho (free icon_smile.gif )

CM: Sunny/Diarra (£18.5m)

CM: Veloso(£14.5m)/Maduro

AMCR: Van der Vaart (£16m)/Mata

AMC: Silva/Arrieta (£3.9m)

AMCL: Villa/Aguero (£42m)

FC: Zigic/Luan (£2.8m)

My best advice to anyone playing as Valecnia on 8.0.2 is to retrain Villa as an AMC and play him there. He (or sometimes Van der Vaart) consistently wins games single handedly with 25 yarders, and Zigic easily matches any scoring record Villa has as striker by scoring at least a goal per game.

• 2 weeks later...

start a new game as valencia icon_smile.gif

Sold Joaquin to arsenal for € 44m and bought Quaresma ( €24m ), Mauri ( €13m ), Samba ( €2m ), and Palacio ( €13m )

after 13 games second: Real Madrid 34, VALENCIA 31, Barcelona 28, Seville 27...

2 quick questions/

1- how do you get the best out of Zigic? Villa and Morientes are doing great, but I'm getting decent results with Angulo and mediocre ones from Zigic (even his heading isn't amazing)...ohh, and Palacio has been very disappointing...

2- what central midfielder(s) do you use in an attacking 4-4-2? I am rotating between Baraja+ Banega and Albelda+Edu...not to mention Sunny and Maduro...

thanks!!!

Originally posted by James Clarke:

Has anyone found Valencia to be easier to manage on the new patch than on the old one even though they are doing much worse IRL.

In my first season I bought in:

Rafinha (£10.75m)

Fernando Meira (£6.75m)

Miguel Veloso (£14m)

Van der Vaart (£16m)

Urby Emmanuelson (£6m)

Nihat (£14.5m)

And sold (in the summer):

Miguel > Inter (£11m)

Joaquin > Arsenal (£26.5m)

Edu > Betis (£2m)

Marchena > Man City (£3m)

Baraja > Newcastle (£5m)

Arizmendi > Newcastle (£1M)

Caneira > Villa (£2.2m)

Helguera > PSV (loan)

(in January):

Vicente > Newcastle (fast becoming my dumping ground) (£7m)

Leaving me playing a 4-2-3-1:

GK: Hildebrand/Canizares

RB: Rafinha/Alexis

LB: Emmanuelson/Moretti

CB: Albiol/Maduro

CB: Meira/Alexis/Moretti

DM: Sunny/Albelda

DM: Veloso/Banega

AMC (playmaker): Silva/Van der Vaart/Mata

AMC: Villa/Nihat

AMC: Van der Vaart/Angulo/Mata

FC: Zigic/Morientes (who incidentally scored 17 in 7 in the Spanish cup)

With this squad, and a half decent tactic, I managed to win La Liga (finishing on 98 points), lose 2-1 to R.Madrid in the Spanish cup Final (how I hate Robinho icon_mad.gif), and lose to Inter 3-2 on aggregate in the Champions League Semi-final.

Isn't this a bit too much for the team who are struggling to remain in the top 10 at the moment?

OMG! how did you get all that money? did you make it by the sales of your players because on mine on 8.0.2 I started with 900k to spend!

Originally posted by crido:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by James Clarke:

Has anyone found Valencia to be easier to manage on the new patch than on the old one even though they are doing much worse IRL.

In my first season I bought in:

Rafinha (£10.75m)

Fernando Meira (£6.75m)

Miguel Veloso (£14m)

Van der Vaart (£16m)

Urby Emmanuelson (£6m)

Nihat (£14.5m)

And sold (in the summer):

Miguel > Inter (£11m)

Joaquin > Arsenal (£26.5m)

Edu > Betis (£2m)

Marchena > Man City (£3m)

Baraja > Newcastle (£5m)

Arizmendi > Newcastle (£1M)

Caneira > Villa (£2.2m)

Helguera > PSV (loan)

(in January):

Vicente > Newcastle (fast becoming my dumping ground) (£7m)

Leaving me playing a 4-2-3-1:

GK: Hildebrand/Canizares

RB: Rafinha/Alexis

LB: Emmanuelson/Moretti

CB: Albiol/Maduro

CB: Meira/Alexis/Moretti

DM: Sunny/Albelda

DM: Veloso/Banega

AMC (playmaker): Silva/Van der Vaart/Mata

AMC: Villa/Nihat

AMC: Van der Vaart/Angulo/Mata

FC: Zigic/Morientes (who incidentally scored 17 in 7 in the Spanish cup)

With this squad, and a half decent tactic, I managed to win La Liga (finishing on 98 points), lose 2-1 to R.Madrid in the Spanish cup Final (how I hate Robinho icon_mad.gif), and lose to Inter 3-2 on aggregate in the Champions League Semi-final.

Isn't this a bit too much for the team who are struggling to remain in the top 10 at the moment?

OMG! how did you get all that money? did you make it by the sales of your players because on mine on 8.0.2 I started with 900k to spend! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you don't buy anyone until after August 1st and can offload quite a few players (my squad in the first season was quite thin) before August 1st, then the bank balance is high enough that the board allocate extra transfer/wage budget (can't remember which now). Then you have to adjust so that you have lots to spend and be really tight with contracts. HTH icon_cool.gif

OK.

i've started my 5th (?) season I believe.

I've just bought Miguel Torres because I felt i needed to be a bit safe and buy some proper cover for all 3 defensive spots after Zaccardo got injured for 3 months just before the season started.

this is my squad -

valenciacfsadvalenciatatf4.png

A few of them are regens but anyway, I need some help in improving my squad.

I'm about covered for the centreback spot, with 3 quality regens coming through and Pichu as well. I usually play Barzagli at LCD (my best jumper/header) and Albiol at RCD (my other good defender).

What should I improve? Before you say LB, Guilherme is by far the best LB i've used. He has 20 in throws and corners as well as 16+ in all of his important stats.

Vicente/Joaquin are both 30, and i'll need to find eventual replacements. I have Menez and another regen coming through as left winger, and I have Fitgerald (regen) as backup for right winger.

Apart from that, the other positions im looking at are RB (Zaccardo isn't performing well) and strikers (all my strikers are very inconsistent, and Villa and Zigic are getting old).

Any tips?

Cant Wait Too Get This Game Underway icon_biggrin.gif , Just Starting Up Now, Let you know how im doing in the Market and Pre-season Results Etc, At End of the Transfer Window =]

Wish me luck, and come on guys lets get this thread as good as the other ones around here icon_smile.gif. They Deserve It.

Its all going fairly Decently At the moment. Made some Cracking Signings, But let 2 of my best players go =\. Brought In Younger though.

As promised Screenie Of Ins And Outs.

05062008181911vo3.jpg

And the Fixtures.

05062008182011bx6.jpg

Yes We Got Hammered By R.Madrid, But what a win Vs Barca icon_biggrin.gif

Tactics.

05062008182333nh7.jpg

(you can see my squad there aswell, so no need for me to post squad).

-----------

Yes. Villa, he was sold. I wanted Klaas-Jan, who has done ermm nothing, as of yet. Its Difficult to score atm tbh, on Zigic and Arizmedi can hit the target.

Want to know anything else about my squad? Etc. just ask

p.s

CL Group

Inter

Valencia

shakhtar

Levski

Comeeeee On All You Valencia Men.

Says In Delia Smith voice---"Where Areeee Youuu"

anyway recent result im absolutely chuffed with

05072008195216dv8.jpg

I have coming up:-

Barcelona

Betis

Then The Big One icon_biggrin.gif Valencia Vs Arsenal 1st Leg Champions League Last 16 =] At The Mestalla =P .

Keep you updated, By The Way Im At The top of the league with only Barcelona actually Contending with Real madrid a full 15 points behind iirc. Despite them going on a 10 game undefeated run(which ended abruptly To Klaas-Jan icon_biggrin.gif )

Great result against The Galactico's icon_razz.gif

Pretty impressive that Zigic has 19 goals. Are you playing the Benitez rotational system or is he just getting the odd run out when Huntelaar is needing a rest?

Each play a big part ill play Huntelaar for say. 75mins in a match then Zigic will come on, then he'll play 75mins in the next match and i keep swapping them. Although when it comes to big games. Only One Klaas Huntelaar icon_wink.gif He scored the two goals in that game, and the one in this one.

Not sure if this is gnna work out but ive tried rescaling the big ass Screenies

05072008213951kh4.jpg

have you got a valencia game going if not, Start up my friend =]

• 4 weeks later...

Wow! I just love valencia, I play 4-5-1 system. and their players suit my system perfectly.

Currently in second season with them. first season was a transition year. sold out not needed and old players brought in young guns.as for first season wins i gained the reputation of a loser. 2nd in liga,runners up in cup and champions leaugue.lost out to lyon at extra time!

but nevertheless, certainly promising start for my first ever attempt in la liga.

real madrid certainly are my nemesis and by the looks of things they will be for some time, they brought in young and pacey players like metzalder and aguero.

i sold a lot of players, sacrificed experience for youth. but at least i got the best value for those old legs.

the 25 player registration rule caught me off guard first season. certainly learned from my mistakes first season.

players in:

Antonio Barragan

Oscar Ustari

Emiliano Insua

Eezequiel Garay

Alberto Zapater

Antonio Lopez

Javi Garcia

Javi Martinez £22m. (release clause)

Raul Garcia

Adrian

Javier Saviola

Roberto Lago

Mathieu Flamini

Cesar Arzo

Pablo

out:

del horno

fernandes

sunny

arizmendi

marchena

albelda

gavillan

navarro

baraja

canizares

hugo viana

zigic

edu

angulo

miguel £20.5m. (release clause)

morientes

moretti

caneira

I kept the backbone of young talents. some are sent out on loan like mata,sunny and benaga.

system works well now that second season is half way through im first at leaugue.scoring an avg of 2 goals per game and only conceeded 3 goals in 13 games.

future transfer targets:

*Federico Fazio

*Xabi Alonso

*Fernando Torres

hm valencia sounds like a fun game to me. im thinking of starting a valencia game as well and break the dominance of real and barca.

but before i start i've 2 questions:

1. how hard is it to keep silva and banega at the club? are bigger clubs constantly approaching for them? because both are my favorite players from valencia and it would be much less fun if my chairman would sell em .

2. which good spanish youngsters are in the game? i'd like to have a squad mostly with spanish or south american based players. in know barcelona has a lot of youngsters (iago, thiago, bojan etc.) i also recognized the likes of pichu atienza, camacho, pique. are there any else?

1) silva was easy. never had a problem with him. if an offer comes just reject. banega i always loaned him out so he gets experience.

generally none of the elite members of the team got unhappy if i rejected a transfer offer.

2)there are loads of starlets out there. some have mixed nationalty but spanish. like insua in liverpool. to be honest i think spains youth players are way better then english ones.

you can use the minimum release clause to your advantage in spain so you dont have to pay over the odds.

but importantly barcelona and real madrid will give you a run for your money. second season just finished they accumulated over 90 pts in the season. means you really can not afford to lose any points.

Hey,

I started a Valencia game recently as well and i find it very good trying to get the better of Barca and Real. I'm coming into the middle of my third season and things are going well. Here were my transfers the first season.

I ended up finishing 3rd in the league in my first season. Hopefully these screenshots work!!

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/3134/transfersfirstseasonir6.jpg

Here is also a screenshot of the final league table at the end of the first season. A little disappointing but i felt i would have a good chance next season of challenging the big 2 with a few more decent signings in the second season.

eague Stadings 1st Season

I made a fair few signings again in my second season but it seemed to work a treat as i managed to win a cup and league double.

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5606/transferssecondseasonfv1.jpg

table 2nd season

This is my squad and tactics now just coming up to the mid point in the third season.

Current Squad & Tactics

I have 36 million to spend and was just wondering where anyone thinks i should be looking to strenghten. I was thinking about changing my left wing back pander and also replacing van der vaart from the MC position. Javi Martinez has a min real clause of 17.5 million and i was wondering if this was a good deal?? Any good left wing backs i should be targeting?

When I was playing as Valencia (before my game got deleted icon_frown.gif) I had completely remade the team, it looked like this using a 4-4-2.

GK: Akinfeev/Hildebrand

DR: Bosingwa/Faubert

DL: Insua/Emmanuelson

DC: Albiol/Moretti

DC: Samba/Djourou

MC: Kuzmanovic/Banega

MC: Zapater/Sunny

MR: Quaresma/Farfan

ML: Vicente/Farfan

FC: Villa/Briand

FC: Zigic/Bianchi

When I last played the game before it got deleted I was first in La Liga, level on points with Real Madrid.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, check out my squad, im in 2009 start of season atm,

mysquadvs8.png

Also check out ever banega, developed amazingly icon_smile.gif

banegastatsmm3.png

That screen is a lil bit old btw, but he hasnt changed too much

Feedback on where to strengthen pls icon_smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Doesn't look like many people playing with Valencia, I think they're one of the best teams to be on the game.

I'm coming up to March of the 1st season on the 8.0.2 patch. I've rebuilt the squad quite a lot, focussing on young and, if possible, spanish players.

To start with out went Moretti, Edu, Caneira, Morientes, Arizmendi, Maduro, Joaquin (not that I wanted him to, Arse bid £20m and he wanted to go).

In came Maxwell (£15m), Zapater (£7m), Quaresma (£11m in 24 installmants) and Nihat (£12.5m, including £7.5m in 24 installments).

Also sorted out all the staff and particularly the rubbish scouts and coaches.

I play with a back four, 1 DM, 1 CM, 1 AMR (farrow), 1 AMC, 1 AML (farrow) and one CF. short passing, high tempo, lots of through balls for Villa or Nihat (with Zigic as a plan B).

In Jan I was 3rd in the league, with Real and Barca hammering everyone (except me) and about 5 points clear of me. I won all 6 CL group games (Liverpool, Lisbon and Kiev).

Sadly Miguel left for £15m to AC Milan and there seems to be a complete lack of good right backs to replace him. Rafinha only rated as decent by my scouts and he's non EU anyway so I'm chasing Alves and using Alexis for now. Also sold Silva, who had been awesome, for £45m to Inter, which was a mistake I know but I wanted to spend some more money on other players and didn't realise it was already Jan 30th!! I had already bought in Ben Arfa for £6m in 24 installments after he was listed and also got Pique for about £13m. Also secured Javi Martinez from Bilbao for next season for £24m, mostly in installments again.

I'm now 7 points off the lead with a very young team and have Chelsea in CL 1/4 final and Barca in Spanish Cup 1/2 final. My best players have been Villa, Maxwell, Vicente and Quaresma while Albiol, Pique, Mata, Ben Arfa and Zapater are going to be quality. Vigic also has 15 goals, mainly from the bench. Nihat has been poor, only 6 goals and now injured for 4 months.

Sadly, I will not be winning the league but in 2008/9 my young guns will take on Barca and Real!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi guys i have never played with valencia but i thought i give it ago.

so i was hoping on opinions of what i have done tell me what you think on my transfers out and in and also my formation

this is on the 8.02 patch

start off with my transfers out

players sold

marchena £6 mill

canizares £0.5 mill

alexis £4 mill

vicente £8 mill

baraga £2`mill

albelda £5 mill

zigic £10 mill

arizmendi £8 mill

maduro £2.5 mil

hilderbrand £5 mill

Miguel £11.75 mill

transfers in

Mamadou sakho £0.425 mill

pineda £2 mill

felipe (udinese) £5.25 mill

miguel veloso £11.5 mill

klass jan hunterlaar £13.25 mill

hugo lloris £11.5 mill

bosingwa (porto) £6.25 mill

Rodrigo palacio £9.25 mill

so my formation will be 4-4-2 attacking

my first 11 is

GK lloris

DR bosingwa

DL pineda

DC felipe

DC alboia

MR jaquin

ML silva

MC barenga

MC miguel veloso

FC villa

FC huntalaar

and my 2nd string

GK moria

DR carriera

DL moretti

DC ivan halguera

DC mamadou sakho

MR angulo

ML mata

MC sunny

MC edu

FC palacio

FC morientes

so what do you people think have i undervalued any of my players i sold what other formation could i play do i need any strenghtning in any parts let me now please

Started a game as Valencia again, on the Weegie patch so I'm just in UEFA cup but well hope to win it, and to win the league.

I got £1M transfer budget, so I had to sell some players to strengthen my team.

Transfers In:

- Gonzalo Pineda £5M from Chivas

- Damien Le Tallec £200k from Rennes

- Mickael Chretien £8M from Nancy

- Federico Fazio £5M from Sevilla

- Miguel Veloso £12M from Sporting

- Sebastian Frey £13M + £10M over 24 months from Fiorentina

- Arturo Vidal £6,5M from Leverkusen

- Xabi Prieto £5,75M from Sociedad

Total: £65M

Transfers Out:

- Edu £4,4M to Newcastle

- Morientes £6M to Newcastle

- Arizmendi £6M to Sunderland

- Joaquin £23M to Arsenal, would propably sell him for £30M but chairman accepted the £23M offer :/

- Miguel £10M to Juventus

- Manuel Fernandes £10M to Portsmouth

- Sisi £2,2M to Tottenham

- Hugo Viana £1,8M to Sampdoria

- Marchena £2,2M to At. Madrid

Total: £66M

After selling the deadwood my team looks really good, won the first league game vs Mallorca 1-0(H), will see how it goes.

My first XI looks like this atm:

GK: Frey

RB: Chretien

CB: Albiol

CB: Fazio

LB: Pineda

RM: Xabi Prieto

CM>DM: Albelda

CM: Miguel Veloso

LM: Vicente

AMC>FC: Silva

FC: Villa

A little update to my game.

After 15 games I'm top of the league, with 11 wins and 4 draws, 3 points clear off R. Madrid, Espanyol sitting 3rd and Barcelona 4th. I won with Barcelona 1-0(H) and got a draw vs R. Madrid 1-1(H).

In the UEFA cup I played already 3 games vs Paris SG 0-0(H) Landreu got a 10 rating for that game, that made me laugh, he saved about 10 one on ones, vs SC Vaslui 1-0(A), and vs Galatasaray 5-0(H) still got to play with Sampdoria (A) hope to win it and go through from the first place.

Villa starts to get on going, I couldnt get good instructions for him and in 7 games he only scored 1 (from a penalty), after that I played a little with insctructions and? He scored 8 in 6 games :), pity he's out for a month now but well I got still Zigic who isnt that bad either. Xabi Prieto and Silva are really great, Silva scored 7 and assisted by 7 in 14 games 7,7 AvR, Xabi Prieto 4 goals and 7 assists in 14 7,53 AvR so I'm happy with it.

Will need to look for a backup RM in the winter, propably Bresciano as he'll cover all my midfield positions.

Anyone thinking about joining Valencia thread?

Hi I'm going to start a Valencia game later today once I've downloaded the weegie, I dont like starting the game with transfers allowed so I wont be making any improvements until Jan, I am also looking to keep the squad as Spanish as possible with only a few players from other countries. Am going to play a 4-2-3-1, will probably line up: Hildebrand; Miguel,Albiol,Marchena/Alexis,Del Horno; Albelda,Fernandes; Joaquin,Silva,Vicente; Villa.

At last! :D Someone to play Valencia Welcome! My advice is to play Alexis over Marchena in the first XI. He's better at start, and gets really great, and after the first season you can sell him for about £25~30M so that's great. Good luck on your game, Spanish way sounds interesting.

And in my game I'm in April now, so nearing the end of the season. Loaned Osvaldo from Fiorentina in January thinking of signing him in summer as he is a very solid performer. After 31 games still unbeaten in the league, in the last fixture I got a 2-2 draw vs Getafe (Who are doing great in the league 5th place) was losing 2-0 but managed to draw after a goal in 90 minute by Mata :). R.Madrid is 2nd losing 10 pts to me, so propably I'll hold the first place till the end as there are no tough games in front of me. In the UEFA cup I'm in the semis now vs Ajax (who won vs Milan), I've beaten Spartak Moscow 2-1(A) 1-1(H) , AS Nancy 0-0(A) 1-0(H) and Udinese 3-0(H) 1-1(A) in my way to the semis, the other semi final is Porto - Bordeaux, so I'm giving me big chances to win.

Will report at the end of the season.

After the first season. Very happy with my results in it so here's an update.

La Liga:

Main goal for this season to break R.Madrid dominance. Started very well in the league and stayed on top till the end. Mainly thanks to good results vs the big teams. Vs Barcelona 1-0(H) 0-0(A) vs R.Madrid 0-0(H) 1-0(A). Screenshot of the top 8: (Screenies with Polish language but its not hard to understand)

tableshortls7.jpg

Full Table

UEFA Cup:

After easy going through the group, vs Paris SG 0-0(H), vs SC Vaslui 1-0(A), vs Galatasaray 5-0 (H), vs Sampdoria 3-1(A). I got to play Spartak Moscow in the first knockout round 2-1(A) 1-1(H), then AS Nancy 0-0(A) 1-0(H), Udinese in the quarter final 3-0(H) 1-1(A), In the semis I met Ajax, who suprisingly knocked Milan out lost 1-2 at ArenA, but at home didnt gave them any chances 5-0(H) after 4 goals by David Villa. In the final I met Porto only 0-0 in the full time, after really great saves by the Porto keeper. Extra Time didnt gave any goals and the game went to penalties. My best penalty taker David Villa missed the first penalty kick.... and I thought I'm going to lose, but after that everything went like I wanted, and won the UEFA cup:).

valenciauefava4.jpg

Copa Del Rey:

Didnt played really the cup, always made tactic with reserve players and told my ass man to play with those players. He got out in Quarter Finals with Deportivo after losing the first game 2-1, and winning the 2nd 4-3 (pity that he lost those all three goals in 80~90')

Transfers:

My board gave me £30M transfer budget and £1,4M p/w wage budget. So had some nice money to spend.

Transfers in:

- Sergio Aguero £32M from At. Madrid

- Luis Jimenez £3M from Ternana

- Havard Nordtveit £6M from Arsenal

- Pablo Osvaldo £3,5M from Fiorentina

- Paulo Cesar £5M from Touluse

- Andrea Gasbarroni £0 from Parma

- Ignacio Gonzalez £0 from Monaco

Total: £44,5M

Transfers Out:

- Emiliano Moretti £4M to Everton

- Ignacio Gonzalez £6M to Torino

- Raul Albiol £10M + £30M after 1 international apperance to R. Madrid

- Hedwiges Maduro £2,5M + £10M after 1 international apperance to Udinese

- Fabian Estoyanoff £1,9M to Atalanta

- Vicente £4,75M + £14M over 24months + £250k for each apperance (for 30 games) (Total £26,25M) to At.Madrid - Chairman accepted

Very happy with the transfer window, got the players I wanted and got some great sales. Albiol for £40M (as he is already starting first team in Spain) Maduro also plays for Netherlands. So will get £40M soon. Plus after buying Aguero, I moved Silva to the left wing, so Vicente wouldnt play in the first XI so the offer from Atletico was a blessing for me. Vidal will replace Albiol in the first team, but bought also Nordtveit(backup for this season) as I dont really rate the Chilean so after 2 seasons propably will replace him with Nordtveit. Luis Jimenez was brought only to make some profit later on, Osvaldo and Gasbarroni will cover my wings, as I want to loan Gavilan. Paulo Cesar seem to be a good backup of both full backs.

My first team right now:

GK: Frey

CB: Fazio

CB: Vidal

RB: Chretien

LB: Pineda

RM>FC: Xabi Prieto

CM>DM: David Albelda

CM: Miguel Veloso

LM>FC: Silva

AMC>FC: Sergio Aguero

FC: David Villa

Any advice for my team? Would really appreciate help.

btw Juventus won Serie A in my game made me really happy :)

I' thinking of starting a Valencia game.

After reading throguh all this thread I have an idea of who I want to bring in and who I should sell.

But my question is what's the best formation?

Would prefer if I could play Villa and Aguero as strikers, but if not, whats the best?

4-4-2 Diamond is good for Valencia, with class Att. Midfield Joaquin, Silva and Vicente. Great strikers in Villa and Zigic. Altough I play 4-5-1 as I dont really like to play 4-4-2.

In diamond the best midfield would be:

DM: Albelda

RM: Joaquin

LM: Vicente

AMC: Silva

You have also two great youngsters Mata and Gavilan they'll both get great.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived