Data Updates in 8.02?

Does anyone agree that instead of just transfers and bug issues being resolved we should have data updates.

For Example

Manu Adebayor being made better

Ronaldinho being made worse.

Flamini being made MUCH better

Almunia being made better

Anelka being made better

Anderson being made better

Eduardo being made better.

Any more examples?

And will SI Do it?

One reason i dont play as Arsenal sometimes is because Arsenals two best strikers are underrated and Flamini being massively underrated.

The only measure i can do is in the editor which is what ive had to do.

Does anyone agree that instead of just transfers and bug issues being resolved we should have data updates.

For Example

Anelka being made better

Any more examples?

And will SI Do it?

One reason i dont play as Arsenal sometimes is because Arsenals two best strikers are underrated and Flamini being massively underrated.

The only measure i can do is in the editor which is what ive had to do.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by clonabanjo:

For Example

Anelka being made better

Any more examples?

And will SI Do it?

The only measure i can do is in the editor which is what ive had to do. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There's an editor available for those in a state of delusion and/or denial.

LOL, reminds of the Chelsea fans all claiming underrated players when Abramobitch and Moaninho spent £200 million and they all expected their Chelsea team to breeze every game.

the data has nothing to do with SI, as the people who make the game do not change stats or attributes or anything to do with a player

there is thousands of people like yourself who are researchers for each club right around the world,

they are usualy season ticket holders and hardcore fans who visit many away games and have a great passion for providing accurate data to SI

there will be a researcher for Arsenal and it will be his decision if he decides to change the attributes of some of the arsenal players you mentioned

the headresearcher "Gripper" might have a look through some of data when submitted checking for integrity, then it will be down to the testers who will play the game for final checks on the patch and data

but no one from Si really has much say in changing attributes tbh from my understanding

I don't think Adebayor is so good IRL but he's on fire at the moment and enjoying his football, and I've seen worse players getting into a scoring spree... Eduardo has to have higher finishing and composure but everything else is well represented.

Also Fabregas should be made even better, Passing at least 22/20icon_smile.gif

ther is an easy way around this y dont use just use the editor that comes with the game

i think thats y they gave it to u so u can do all these things urselfs just make arsenal better and torres composure better by using the editor if some1 doesent no how to get to it go to ur start button ,all programs,sports interactive, data editor its not that complicated when u start using it alot

The players you mention probably wont be improved that much, but I can name 3 players who will definately improve (and by quite a bit)

1. Alan Hutton; moved from Rangers to Spurs for £9m

2. Da Santa; New Chelsea youngster, will probably be rated as a wonderkid

3. Luka Modric; Croatian youngdter doing well at international level, host of top clubs interested in him

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by andysharkey21:

if eto'o has composure of about 9 then torres is surely over rated at 11!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

sure its not 2012 or something in your game am playing a game with leeds 1st season still in pre-season eto'o has composure of 14 so dont know wher your getting 9 from?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Socraincha:

Just because a player's doing well for half of this season doesn't mean SI should suddenly hump up his stats. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why? They usually do.

Although nothing is guaranteed to turn a player into Pele faster than a move to a big club.

Bah.

The january data update does have player improving/deproving there attributes because the researchers, or should I say the good researchers, are always editing player attributes and things and so when data update time comes the player attributes will be different since the last data update.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by VonBlade:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Socraincha:

Just because a player's doing well for half of this season doesn't mean SI should suddenly hump up his stats. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why? They usually do. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well I was unaware of this fact...

Cough.

I'll get me coat icon_razz.gif

Archived