Best way to sign....

"Ask your board to do it".

Forgive my ignorance Safcgowland, but how on earth do you do this? Where's the buttom?

Are there certain criteria you follow that makes you decide to hand ove transfer negotiations to the board rather than handling it yourself? Do tell!

I am particularly interested because I am in my 2nd. year as manager of Palermo & Pastore is the business!

"Ask your board to do it".

Forgive my ignorance Safcgowland, but how on earth do you do this? Where's the buttom?

Are there certain criteria you follow that makes you decide to hand ove transfer negotiations to the board rather than handling it yourself? Do tell!

I am particularly interested because I am in my 2nd. year as manager of Palermo & Pastore is the business!

when making an offer a box should appear in the top right, under the usual drop down menus that says interact with board, or if you make an offer and the club rejects it some times comes up as a tab in the news item.

I dont know what the prerequisits (spelling?) are for "interact with board" regarding buying a player, some times its there sometimes its not, i think you need to be a fairly rich team (money in the bank, and almost enough transfer budget to be able to buy the player anyway) as my werder team the board has never sorted a transfer for me

Best way to sign Pastore? Ask your board to do it :D

£43 million and best AMC in the game.

P.S. this was the first time my board negotiated a transfer for me. Ironically they got him cheaper than what I was offering.

You can get him for £28m plus 30% of nex sale

You can get him for that price - but I always put big transfers over 48 months with no money upfront.

This takes a lesser chunk out of my transfer budget allowing me to focus on buying other players to fill out other areas of the squad.

I'm all for buying a good player and spending big. But not all my transfer budget on one player in one transfer window. Especially when I don't have to. The option is there to buy him over 48 months with no money up front. It's a great deal.

The option is there to buy him over 48 months with no money up front. It's a great deal.

The problem with doing this is that you have to remember for the next four years that you have those transfer payments. Do a couple big 48mo deals and you're looking at a long-term drain on finances.

The problem with doing this is that you have to remember for the next four years that you have those transfer payments. Do a couple big 48mo deals and you're looking at a long-term drain on finances.

Makes little or no difference. I make deals like this all the time. Have done since it was introduced to the game. And the budget isn't affected that badly at all.

I jumped at the opportunity to become the Argentina boss when it was available. Gave him his first Int. cap, his first Int. goal whilst also bum-licking him the whole time and showing my ambition in signing him. After about a year it worked and he handed in a transfer request.

Cheap as chips (also because I was in favoured personnel his contract demands were low too). Score!

Archived