Honestly Getting Really Angry About this Game

i dont use steam mate.

I have tried a couple of games into the disk drive and they are all working fine mate.

Sorry Mate for the title of the thread but i have been recently getting lots crashes to the game and its just getting on my nerves.

I installed mine from disc, but the game would never load, clicked on the shortcut but it did nothing, so I used the code on the back of the manual and installed by Steam and it worked a treat and loads everytime no hassle! Strange! I like to own the disk, but enjoy playing via steam for the achievements.

I installed mine from disc, but the game would never load, clicked on the shortcut but it did nothing, so I used the code on the back of the manual and installed by Steam and it worked a treat and loads everytime no hassle! Strange! I like to own the disk, but enjoy playing via steam for the achievements.

I'm really starting to get behind the concept of a Steam conspiracy theory when I read things like this.

Saying that, I installed via Steam (giving it one last chance) and it's been decent so far.

Went to my put my disc for the game into the dvd drive just now and it says disc not found. I was playing it about 2 hours ago fine and it won't work now.

Honestly consdering quitting football manager.

I have been playing it for a couple of hrs and it just came up like that again the now.

I'am finished with FM

Mate i'm 17 and I don't know how to fix my hardware.

well that is what the technical assistance section is for. just a little bit of advice here, calm down, and ask for assistance, there are so many people on here that might be able to help you. have a look in the technical assistance section about the disc problem, or do what pacman surgested and put up a screenshot of the problem. also refferance the crashes. have a look in the bugs forum. there is lots of advice in there, trust me, needed some of that advice myself and got a problem sorted fairly quickly :)

the more info you can provide, the better help you will get.

hope you get the help you need and get it sorted soon, it is a great game when you get into it and will be even better when all the annoying little bugs are sorted with the patches.

just dont give up mate, the answers are either here or someone here will know them

Mate i'm 17 and I don't know how to fix my hardware.

Lost my original due to internet problems.

Well my point was that despite some very good suggestions you continued to blame SI for your problems despite not showing any evidence that it was their fault. The first thing you should have done was check your drivers, then you should have checked your anti-virus to see if it wasn't blocking the game, then you should have checked your installation to make sure you used the right patch or install.

At this stage having exhausted nearly every option (except the very low probabilities) then you should have logged it as a bug in the bugs forum.

But you didn't do any of that, you just came on here shouting and roaring about how bad the game was etc. and continued doing that after being told to try some possible fixes. 17 or not a little common courtesy is mandatory, whether you've the skills to fix problems yourself or not.

I'm sorry that you're having problems but as it stands we don't even know if your PC meets the minimum spec, much less whether there is a specific problem with the installation etc.

It's a fair cop being a luddite (I sure am) but not even reading the FAQ, the manual or sending customer services an email asking for a bit of help before raging isn't going to generate a tonne of sympathy on the forums.

You can get details for customer services in your manual, or you can register here - http://help.sega.com/?group=englishuk&t=EnglishUK. If you're still struggling please do let me know and I will endeavour to get you more help.

Good luck.

Mate, I hope you have seen that asking politely and providing information about a problem will very likely lead to many friendly people trying to help you on here.

Just ranting and slamming will bore and annoy the same people who might otherwise help you. If you just shout at the doctor how miserably you feel, he won't be able to help you either.

There's plenty of information alreday available on here and if you ask for support in the right places people will be happy to spend time thinking what advise may be useful for you.

:)

PC specs would be nice and a screenie helpful too. If your PC is crashing, could mean your spec is not up to standard.

Also, the 17 year old rage. I miss those days..(ponders)

Edit: the gent in question opened a similar thread with the problem:

saAudit2005MT.dlll is missing

could that be the same one Mainboy or not?

Archived