Happy birthday to me...

If you're highlighting this because you should be 101, everybody already knows that ageing stops at 100 on the game.

I'm highlighting it because I reached 100 years and I think it's such a cool achievement that I wanted to share it.

Nothing to do with age stopping.

I mentioned the year only because I figured some people would ask in what year it is ....and it's 2076 because I took the ss like yesterday or something but I'll remove it so people don't make the same mistake as you did.

i think he has played most of it from older screenshots he has shown, some people can actally make achievments without something dodgy mate. im assuming you think dafuge has holidayed all his too?

No i don't think dafuge holidayed all his but then again dafuge doesn't open threads telling us how old his manager is.

This has been blown out of proportion, but the OP could satisfy my curiousity by posting a screenie to end this!

just all to common that when someone makes an achievment they get people saying they havent really done it, posts like "I suspect i already know the answer which was why he chose to show only half of his managers page in the screenshot."

maybe he didnt cause its something so trivial he didnt think someone would really question it, sadly he was wrong

just all to common that when someone makes an achievment they get people saying they havent really done it, posts like "I suspect i already know the answer which was why he chose to show only half of his managers page in the screenshot."

maybe he didnt cause its something so trivial he didnt think someone would really question it, sadly he was wrong

Well like i said he can end this by posting a screenshot if he has nothing to hide and make me look very stupid in the process if i'm wrong.

Just looking at your screenie dafuge and it's weird how your total game time is 25774, but the time that you've been in charge of Tooting is 25775.

Also just noticed your getting closer to being a billionaire :thup:

Looking back at my old screenshots is always seems to be a day ahead, not quite sure how that works :confused:

Is anyone else's like that?

:O How dare you insinuate that I'm a liar! It's a sad sad day when somebody cannot post something on an internet message board without a shred of evidence and be expected to provide a screenshot. I am insulted :p

Although tbf OP I should make clear that I believe that you did get to this date without massive amounts of holidaying, this post was just a response to the 'we don't need screenies' guy.

you sir are awesome!

I have a huge challenge set up for myself with FM11, i have alot of goals set up, first one will take about 10-15 season so im hoping to emulate you :p

enough hijacking...well done mate, 100 is a great achievment!

You don't think afced achievement is great as well ?

Archived