Managerial Stats - Hands on Approach

Having guided Burton Albion to the Championship and turning down many approaches from bigger clubs along the way, I have developed quite a strong managerial profile. My squad discipline and tactical consistency are both 19, with domestic player bias and club/player loyalty 17 and 18 respectively. My financial control is 15, but my hands on approach rating is just 1.

What is meant by hands on approach and how do I improve it?

Thats funny my hands on approach is 19 and my Assistant does quite alot for me. The one I'm rubbish on is the domestic bias which is 2, I think that's a bit harsh seeing as 10 of 24 man squad are English!

Thats funny my hands on approach is 19 and my Assistant does quite alot for me. The one I'm rubbish on is the domestic bias which is 2, I think that's a bit harsh seeing as 10 of 24 man squad are English!

What does the domestic bias bit mean? Does it mean the amount of homegrown players in your squad or something? Because for me thats the only rating which is very low

After three years my hands on approach is 7, my assistant is responsible for arranging and taking control of friendlies, and he is in charge of both the reserve/youth teams. I never go on holiday. I refuse to take control of the reserve/youth teams, I don't know any manager that does that! I should really arrange/control my first team friendlies though.

i couldnt care less what my stats are on the game. trophies are all i care about

I tend to think along these lines. As long as I am winning, I've got to be doing something right.

Archived