Rich Clubs 10 Years In

richteams.jpg

I was just wondering for people that are 10 seasons plus into the game which clubs are listed as being rich. I know that being rich is probably relative to the league you are in. I thought there would be more than 3 English clubs. I have England, Spain, Australia, New Zealand, Egypt, Mexico, South Africa, Japan, Argentina, Brazil and USA as playable leagues.

My game in 2038...

2038richestclubsp.jpg

I managed Leeds and Palermo as a previous manager and made them two of the most successful clubs in the world (both have stadiums named after me), and Palermo are owned by a Norwegian tycoon.

Sheffield Utd are owned by a Lithuanian tycoon, who took over 8 years ago when they were in the Championship and they managed to qualify for the champions league a couple of years back.

Athletic Madrid are owned by a Romanian tycoon.

Lazio were taken over by a Quatari tycoon a couple of years back.

Man Utd have been owned by a succession of consortiums.

313j4v7.jpg

Liverpool are so rich because they had 10 years of winning almost everything(8 under me), had a fairly massive net profit on transfers, have a massive new stadium(over 100,000), and have a very rich board who pumped in over 800million when they bought the club.

I'm Spurs, and have been with them for 2 and a half seasons. Have won the league twice, UEFA cup once, CL once, FA cup once, League cup twice, have spent as much as I've earned in transfers pretty much, and got an internal takeover, with the guy pumping a bit of money in. Got some decent sponsorship too. Not to mention that I've bought several players very cheaply, who've become real quality and are worth much more than I paid for them. Which I think explains my wealth a bit.

313j4v7.jpg

Liverpool are so rich because they had 10 years of winning almost everything(8 under me), had a fairly massive net profit on transfers, have a massive new stadium(over 100,000), and have a very rich board who pumped in over 800million when they bought the club.

I'm Spurs, and have been with them for 2 and a half seasons. Have won the league twice, UEFA cup once, CL once, FA cup once, League cup twice, have spent as much as I've earned in transfers pretty much, and got an internal takeover, with the guy pumping a bit of money in. Got some decent sponsorship too. Not to mention that I've bought several players very cheaply, who've become real quality and are worth much more than I paid for them. Which I think explains my wealth a bit.

richest.jpg

The richest clubs list does not tell the whole story and neither does the jobs screen really. On my game Tigres have a bank balance of £81 million followed by Barcelona on £75 million next of the list are various teams with around £38 million.

Some interesting teams, seems American sides become rich in the future on a couple of games.

Damn, Liverpool are ridiculously rich there!

Also interesting to see Birmingham 24th on your list. In my game they are in the BSP after a succession of spells under administration.

worldzo.jpg

With england, scotland, and germany loaded, and a large DB this game is. I've gotten st mirren to a decent level, got some world class players, and around 50 million in the bank.

You'll notice celtic up here too, they're doing pretty good for themselves, were runners up in the champions league (beaten by me) a couple of seasons back. They're constantly the only team in the SPL to offer any real competition.

in my game

leeds and sheffield wednesday both got taken over by billionaire owners in the year 2014

leeds are now the 3rd richest club in 2017 behind real madrid and man utd

sheff wed are now 5th ,4th is barcelona

it's annoying because i started with leeds and got them to the prem in 2013 and then left for palmeiras in brazil :(

Archived