Your longest time without conceding from open play.

What are your longest times without conceding a normal goal through open play in the league ?

On my current save I have now gone 17 games and counting. 2 scored from "super penalties" 1 scored via a normal penalty and 1 scored via an offside goal that was still given.

I got the parking the Tank achievement in this current save and managed 11 matches with out conceding in any form. I will have to check what the goal was that ended the run to see if it came from open play.

WOW :thup: Great achievement to get that one. V V difficult. My most ever is 7.

What are your longest times without conceding a normal goal through open play in the league ?

On my current save I have now gone 17 games and counting. 2 scored from "super penalties" 1 scored via a normal penalty and 1 scored via an offside goal that was still given.

I don't understand did you concede these goals or score them or what??

Because if you did then technically you are not still counting your clean sheet record, lets be honest because there is no such thing as a super penalty.

I don't understand did you concede these goals or score them or what??

Because if you did then technically you are not still counting your clean sheet record, lets be honest because there is no such thing as a super penalty.

Thread is about conceeding from "open play" as in not set pieces. So the pens shouldn't count, but obviously the offside goal does :)

I had a run with on an Arsenal save of about 8 games in all comps, I'll have a look on my current save.

With my Spurs team I've had a run of 7, and a run of 6 this season.

When I managed England, I had a run of 11 games without conceding.

With my Liverpool team I went 10 games twice without conceding.

I got the parking the Tank achievement in this current save and managed 11 matches with out conceding in any form. I will have to check what the goal was that ended the run to see if it came from open play.

I got Park the Tank twice in one season (not that you actually get the achievement a second time).

13 clean sheets in a row for me. Conceeded just 4 league goals all season.

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8736/goalsagainst.jpg

I wanted to ask you if Vitória de Guimarães regularly 'overperform' in your game, then checked their last 7 end-of-season standings, and saw that they managed everything from relegation to champions league lately :o

Archived