FM 11 World Cup Stars

I get these wierd Ideas so if this is stupid Dont worry about it.

This is a Mini Game for us to see what World Cup Players deserve to have a High Rating on Football Manager 2011.

This is how u play:

. Every World Cup Game you watch, You have to Report here to mention a Player/s that Deserve to be rated highly.

. You must Follow this Format

Name:

Team:

Why:

Hopfully Sports Interactive will have a easier job making the right players good.....

Enjoy.....

Sanchez already has a very good PA, but i wouldnt say no to it improving

Name: Tae-Se Jong

Team: North Korea

Why: He didnt stop working, caused Lucio and Juan a fair bit of trouble and set up a goal.

I know he probably wont be in the game due to licensing with Japan, but if he moves clubs, then all the better :thup:

I think FM has this World Cup well covered. Beausejour, the star of my FM06 team, is looking tidy; Enyeama, who's always been a great FM buy, had a blinder; Gelson Fernandes, another from a few FMs back, netted for Switzerland, with Derdiyok having a good game.

FM gets a few wrong (Jermaine Pennant and Julius Aghahowa?), but it gets a fair few right.

Was just about to post Ozil :) He looks amazing, hope he keeps it up.

Between him and Marin, it's really easy to win the German league first season with Werder Bremen in FM10

I don't know what he did to earn the "runs with ball rarely PPM, though - it kind of ruins him as an AM in the game, and he seemed fine taking on players against Australia.

This is almost certainly the worst thread ever because it shows a complete lack of appreciation for the research process.

Firstly, you can't judge a player on a handful of appearances. Researchers will have seen a player play 30 times or more and will know far more about them than you.

Secondly, there's no point saying "X should be better". If you really think there's something wrong with a player, go to the Data Issues forum, find the right thread, and justify your opinions fully (not "scored a cracker".

Thirdly, most of the players mentioned are already rated highly in game. Sanchez is one of the quickest players around. Eneyma is one of the best goalkeepers in the game. As for Ozil...

Fourth, most players aren't rated by SI anyway!

Fifth, discussion of real football (such as this thread) should be in the Football Forum.

Archived