Start New Game - Computer Performance ?!?!

When you start a new game is there anyway to enhance your 'Computer Performance' that is shown on the 'select nations screen' ?!?!? I only have two and half stars lit out of five and does this mean my game will be slow ??

When you start a new game is there anyway to enhance your 'Computer Performance' that is shown on the 'select nations screen' ?!?!? I only have two and half stars lit out of five and does this mean my game will be slow ??

I wouldnt pay attention to it. The star system is all to pot. :thup: Si admitted this

I have an AMD phenom II triple core 2.7 Ghz processor with 4 Gb of ddr 3 ram, and a 10,000 rpm hard-drive loaded up all the leagues with large database, considering I'm in 3rd season it's fairly paced. Maybe will slow down dramatically but i love it. Only got a half star and a not recommended mention from the game but loaded it anyway.

So go with your comfort level, I'm giving up processing time to have a wide FM universe at my disposal.

Roughly it takes a 4-6 minutes to go through a week.

I'm not bragging I should mention that when I had an amd sempron 2 ghz pc with only 1 Gb of ram I always loaded 5-7 nations with all the leagues yes it dragged itself on the floor sometimes but hey I would sacrifice speed any time for the wast amount of possibilities that a save that big brings me.

May I ask why a system that has been acknowledged by SI as unreliable since 10.1 and provides false advice and confusion to the majority of users has gone a further two patches without removal?

I have an AMD phenom II triple core 2.7 Ghz processor with 4 Gb of ddr 3 ram, and a 10,000 rpm hard-drive loaded up all the leagues with large database.

Roughly it takes a 4-6 minutes to go through a week.

I'm not bragging

:D No but if you wanted to you could laugh in many a face with that. Awesome, well jealous. Do you know a lot about computers? Is it a built one or a standard purchase? How much ££? Feel free to not tell us though, I understand ;)

Archived