who was the best buzby babes player+tribute song

When I think about it, I applaud this thread. All it's going to do is illustrate the decency of real football fans, such as turn it upto 11, who deplore this and will hopefully flood here before it gets closed to express their revulsion with you.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by turn it upto 11:

i dont think theres a moderator online so i think pletny will get a say on this

people who take the game as far as to generate a hatred for opposition fans where they would applaud a disater like this are idiots </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In actual fact, I think I just want this closed. The OP is just getting the reaction he wanted. I hope he gets banned.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by james_33:

I must say that I was very impressed by the respect shown by the City fans during the minutes silence </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't be. As a United fan, I was always confident they'd do their club and the city proud, just as they do every week.

Yep total ban. That is deplorable behaviour.

I suspect that with his little mind he will probably think this is clever.

Why do we breed such people?

I watched the opening tribute and thought that both sets of fans were fantastic.

Well if he's the only sick idiot then he's a lonely sad person in need of help.

I Am Seriously Sorry About This Guys, My Account Has Been Hacked By Some Sick Person, I Am Strong United Fan And Would Never Wish This To Be Said. The Hacker Has Also Posted A Thread On The Challenge's Page Which Is About The Busby Babes.

Once Again, I Am Extremly Sorry For Any Upset Or Disgust This May Have Caused. I Have Now Changed My Password And Hope This Never Happens Again

R.I.P The Busby Babes

Let's just get this closed. If the OP is telling the truth, then it's causing him as much offence as the rest of us. Not to mention the trauma of being associated with views like those expressed in the original post. Please, let's get it closed soon.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mike7077:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by james_33:

I must say that I was very impressed by the respect shown by the City fans during the minutes silence </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't be. As a United fan, I was always confident they'd do their club and the city proud, just as they do every week. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pity some fools spoilt it on wednesday at Wembley

Archived