Why I feel bored after one season finish ? Do you ?

I managed Man Utd.

I sell all player that I think didn't deserved to be Man Utd in real life like Valencia, Nani, Anderson, Berbatov, PIG

With the money plus budget I buy Rodwell, Balotelli, Lukkaku and Kun Aguero

Win the league and UCL. Lose at League Cup and FA Cup final ( I do it on purpose because don't want to make it super boring ).

I feel boring after one season finish because I can win almost every game even when I field Macheda, Lukkaku, Giggs, Gary and Scholes in my lineup

Well, you are one of the best teams in the world :rolleyes: If you don't want to win things.. try a lower league team, or even a lower Prem team.

I managed Man Utd.

I sell all player that I think didn't deserved to be Man Utd in real life like Valencia, Nani, Anderson, Berbatov, PIG

With the money plus budget I buy Rodwell, Balotelli, Lukkaku and Kun Aguero

Win the league and UCL. Lose at League Cup and FA Cup final ( I do it on purpose because don't want to make it super boring ).

I feel boring after one season finish because I can win almost every game even when I field Macheda, Lukkaku, Giggs, Gary and Scholes in my lineup

Why dont to try and make it a challenge and manage another team. Anyone could do what you have with man united.

If you fail to achieve promotion in 1st season it won't be great anymore:rolleyes:
Not always the case with some people tbh,i know that i've been stuck in league 2 for 3 seasons with oxford on an old save and it never made me bored,more determined infact to get out of that league,which i did on the 4th attempt.

Yeah i know, i was predicted to finish 2nd but ended up 14th.

Have you ever managed in these league?

I manage team called AFC .......... ( not remembered) on FM 2009. They are on BSP on FM2010

Since they are the best and richest team in BSS / BSN ( not sure which league ) I managed to get straight promotion to championship after 4 season :D ( I'm quite good with tactic :p )

I stuck in Championship for 2 season and as usual I become boring and start new game:o

I manage team called AFC .......... ( not remembered) on FM 2009. They are on BSP on FM2010

Since they are the best and richest team in BSS / BSN ( not sure which league ) I managed to get straight promotion to championship after 4 season :D ( I'm quite good with tactic :p )

I stuck in Championship for 2 season and as usual I become boring and start new game:o

Cool, well done on the promotion. :thup:

I get bored. Too may transfers, too many rubbish players signed by top teams.

Every game my team always has 3 or 4 clear cut chances and still manages to lose (despite Nistelrooy, Guerrero, Petric, etc)

Players wide open in corners at the first post, even with 2 players with closing down corners and every player set to go back.

Thank god for xbox360 online gaming.

I got bored after 1 season as United so decided to take Kingstonian from Ryman Premier to premier league but ended up playing the exact same game i did with united after i got there

Can you provide the link to download the file

Discussion on individual players aside, I like to increase replay value of FM by setting myself challenges. Here's a couple:

Starting at an obscure club in a poor league, ad working your way to eventual European glory.

- In FM08, I managed a team in Singapore, starting unemployed, bringing them to substantial regional success. Not able to beat the teams from Japan and such consistently, but then got offered a job in Scotland at Dundee Utd (I think). Finished 3rd in the league twice, and then moved to manage Newcastle and moulded them into a top side.

Manage a good (but not top) team in England/Italy/Spain and move on after you've won that league, aiming to win each league

A combination of both the above, with a twist

- I did the same in FM10 with Darlington, bringing them to the Championship and even the League Cup Semifinal once. Rebuilding a team that has next to no cash or decent players, I was eventually offered the both the Blackburn and Sunderland jobs. I turned them both down to take the role at Atletico Madrid (wow) and then impressed enough people to go to... Liverpool. I had planned to jump to Man Utd (my real life and in-game favorite team) but then my laptop crashed.

Thoroughly entertaining,

The mind boggles in the opening statement im bored after one season and it's man utd, well not rocket science this one to answer, but honestly do you need all us super brained charged people to help give you the answer to the equation :D

Archived