Hull is dead, please help!

Note: Please don't delete or move it from here. I know i should have posted it elsewhere but i need a fast help so i can continue playing fm10. thank you

I am bored to death. I am also sick and tired with Hull! maybe my managerial skills are not enough but even so, getting Hull to consecutive Champions League winnings seems improbable. Too many problems.

So i would like your help again in finding a specific type of team to continue my game.

What i need:

1) Team in a high-reputation league

2) Team with good reputation in order not to have the problem of the game that suggests that regardless if you are at the top of the world, your reputation does not increase.

3) League that does NOT have the foreign player rule (fgn)

4) Work permit problems are annoying so a league without it would be prefered but not a necessity.

5)A team that winning the league within a couple of years would be a great achievement, winning the Champions League within 4-5 years would be a great achievement and being the best team in the world in 10 years would be the ultimate achievement.

Thank you! Please post your ideas and i will update the Opening post (polls take up to 10 choices)

Results:

Ajax

PSV

Feyenord

AZ

Twente

O Marseille

Bordeaux

You need a Dutch team I'd say. I don't think there is any player restrictions there at all.

Ajax, PSV, Feyernoord are the big sides. Try maybe AZ or FC Twente?

I think the German league has no player restrictions either, not sure though,

*somewhere over the rainbow* :D

Ajax were my first thought, although it will remain a challenge because you won't get their reputation beyond a certain point by winning everything domestically due to the poor league standard.

My second thought, after considering the above: HSV or, for a bigger challenge, Köln or Gladbach :thup:

Anyway, Germany should be the biggest league that has no foreigner or WP restrictions (just the domestic cup is restricted to 3 non-EU nationals).

Red Star Belgrade!!!! Ohh the wonderful memories!!!!

Serbian League will be a challenge now with both Partizan and Vojvodina doing well as of late.

Europe isn't the easiest competition either (Although I've never won it on any version ever :( )

I'm basing this on my experience on FM08 and short run(due to corruption) on FM09

Having tried 2010 yet.

Archived