Who create themselves into the game?

The title explains it all. But what kind of stats you give yourself? Single digit CA which may be realistic or maybe some world beating stats which even Cristiano Ronaldo will envy?

For your info, I just created myself into the game, giving myself a CA of 4. I am trying to be realistic :(

This is what I always use to do on FM08 and FM09.

Create a Brazilian 16 year old, call him Tyoldinho (as you do) and shove him in one of the better teams (Sao Paulo or something). Make him a -10 PA player and forget about him.

I would never actually sign him myself, just check how he is doing and where he is and thing at the end of every season.

In one of my saves, he did end up at Chelsea on one save, and then Barca in another. The rest of the times, he ended up in mid-table teams. Always a good player though, cause of his PA! :thup:

do it all the time... but i get bored wit being the worlds best !!!! in a save a few months ago i was ireland and won the world cup...played 7 scored 12 goals .......

but my current save im really injoying. im with MK Dons wit CA 135 PA 175 ..have scored 20 goals in 24 games and earned a call up by ireland .....

I either put my self in at Guiseley (I play in their youth team) with 20 CA and -10 PA or at Leeds (depending on which database I use) and have myself at 35 CA and -10 PA, but I rarely use the Leeds one. In one database I have the Guiseley under 15s and another the Guiseley U18s.

In one database I created a rich League 2 club with no players, the lowest reputation in the league and me the only youth player (although it created some newgens). I ended up leaving the youth team for Everton's youth after my team won League 2 for just 200K compensation. I even had myself with favoured club 100 on my created club and I still left. What a ***** I am.

This is what I always use to do on FM08 and FM09.

Create a Brazilian 16 year old, call him Tyoldinho (as you do) and shove him in one of the better teams (Sao Paulo or something). Make him a -10 PA player and forget about him.

I would never actually sign him myself, just check how he is doing and where he is and thing at the end of every season.

In one of my saves, he did end up at Chelsea on one save, and then Barca in another. The rest of the times, he ended up in mid-table teams. Always a good player though, cause of his PA! :thup:

i do the exact same thing except call him tyoldinho lol

lol im sorry 2 hear dat mate

I do it all the time

I generally base my stats on players who I play similarly to and then I pick the CA of a random wonderkid in the game and set my PA to 200....jus to see wat'll happen ;)

if I put my self say as CA 200 but PA 0, would my stats stay the top or would they get lesser or would they just be pants?

If the CA is 200, the PA can't be anything other than 200.

If you create yourself as a youth, the AI will tweak down your CA and attributes accordingly, to allow you room to develop.

i do create my self, with stats that are exaggerated, but i only do so in things which im good at in real life, so im good at heading so good heading stats, poor finishing and penalty irl so give crap attributes for them

Archived