Wingers Vs Inside Forward

Shd i play 2 wingers or 2 inside forwards in 10.3? I did't have the chance to try now as i am fighting for the title so just kept it simple winger. Have any of u tried inside forwards in 10.3? If so any feedback be nice thanks. Anyway is it better to tick swap position box and free roaming box for the wingers & inside forwards? Anyway on a formation 4-1-4-1 with wide advance wingers.

Getting sick of the balloon headers thats y thinking of not playing wingers anymore since all the crosses get headed over.

I play Ribery as a winger in the AML position and because one of his PPMs is 'cuts inside' he still cuts inside from time to time and will devastate the opposition defence at times with brilliant long range goals, mesmirisng runs and defence splitting through balls.

If your using a 4-3-3 / 4-5-1 formation setting the 2 wide attacking players as inside forwards with 'move into channels' can be very effective for me. Works best with a left footer on the right side and vice versa

this i realised this on .20 it seems to be the same for the new one mate

I prefer one of each. It's ideal if you have 2 right footed players, play the left sided one as an inside forward and have a winger on the right. The IF will get on the end of alot of the wingers crosses.

I tend to like having one out and out winger, and one inside forward. On my liverpool game, I have 3 top strikers, but I play 4-4-2, so I trained one to play on the wing instead, and now he's a quality inside forward. While I have an absolute beast of a Dutch winger on the left who gets up the line and crosses in at least 10 times a game.

Depends what players they are. If the Left Winger is Right Footed, and vice versa, play them as Inside Forwards, if not, play them as wingers. If the players can play at Full Back or Wing Back, maybe even try Defensive Winger.

Thanks for feedback..btw ya i also notice that wingers crosses most of the time fly either to the goalkeeper at the near post or to far to the other end of the field like most of u notice too. Was wondering if the cross from byline or winger hug touchline thing is broken? Will shifting them to wide mid and wide play as normal and removing cross from byline helps? Btw wide play normal means? Does it means do everything including cut in or hug line but just up to their own decision?

Honestly SI shd have done a better job on this particular crossing feature of the game which is part and parcel of the game. Modern football in reallife is so physical now and u can see many headed goals in open play but not in fm10.

In 10.2 ccc are hard to score so i devise a tatic to fight against the bug & changing my team shape to score more headed goals and i did. I score lots of headed goals with my giant team in 10.2 but not 10.3 due to balloon headers or inept crosses. Everytime a new patch is make i have to change my tatics again to fight against the bugs which is pulling down my team performance and that is quite stupid.

Archived