How many.....

England to league 2, Portugal top league. Italy to serie B, Germany to Bundesliga 2, French to Ligue 2, Scotland SPL, Dutch Eredivisie, Spanish LA liga always get loaded regardless. Its just a case then of adding any others to the game that I fancy. Usually Russian and Belgian

All the English leagues then top divisions in, Spain, Italy and Scotland.

I usually have the German and Scottish top divisions if I'm not starting in BSN/S and just load top 4 divs in England instead of all of them.

Here's my setup:

- Every division for the top 4 leagues which are England, Spain, Italy, and Germany.

- All divisions for Argentina and Brazil.

- Top three divisions for France

- Top two divisions for Holland and Portugal

- Only top divisions for all other European and South American leagues

- MLS and Mexican top division

Everything comes out to 61 leagues in 42 nations

I just answered this:

I load up one league - it's my custom 10-tier British league with 55 divisions.

Small database but customised to load up ALL players in UK/Ireland, all international players and players from top European teams (so for me, 30,000 players/staff). Few leagues and loads of players means faster processing. I'm starting in tier 10 in Britain, so regens from the likes of Albania are no use to me, but I want the biggest selection of regens from Britain possible. Also, by loading the top players it keeps things balanced at the level of European and World competition.

Here's my setup:

- Every division for the top 4 leagues which are England, Spain, Italy, and Germany.

- All divisions for Argentina and Brazil.

- Top three divisions for France

- Top two divisions for Holland and Portugal

- Only top divisions for all other European and South American leagues

- MLS and Mexican top division

Everything comes out to 61 leagues in 42 nations

:eek:

are you using a nasa computer:rolleyes:

how many nations are set as playable

Ive got 4 playable eng/spain/italy/germany....another 7 as view only

I run every league in every country, and england to lv 7 with a large db

you would be ssurprised just how quick the game runs, and i only use a 3.2 ghz dual core pc with 2 gb ram

about 120 leagues

what rating do you get pre game ...............and have you run any other game with that amout of data for a few seasons????

what rating do you get pre game ...............and have you run any other game with that amout of data for a few seasons????

it runs on half a star, but it must be a bloody quick half a star :D

still in 1st season, will move on when i finally manage to go undefeated in the division. When i lose a lg game in this 1st season, i quit the season and start it again from match 1.

have tried about 8 times so far, closest was to game 37 (out of 40) then i lost 1-0 at home

Archived