Updates/Patches

It doesn't matter where you download to. I'd suggest downloading to you desktop. Once it's downloaded all you need to do is run the file and follow the instructions.

If Windows asks what program you want to open it in, cancel it and rename the file. To do that, right click on the icon, click rename and moved the cursor to the very end of the filename. Type in .exe and press enter. Then run the file again.

How/where do I need to install a patch/update to make sure it actually works...have been really struggling?

I've tried it in a lot of places but just haven't been able to make it work

Cheers

A) Where did you get the game from - Boxed copy, steam or other digital download.

Steam versions update themselves otherwise boxed & DD versions have different patches.

B) Download it anywhere - Desktop perhaps?

C) Rename it adding ".exe" on the end if it hasn't got it already.

D) Double click it and it will self extract & install itself.

Jesus christ you really are pathetic. They don't have to tell you when it is out, if they tell you a specific date like before, more people will make sure they are on at that time and more people downloading at once means it will probably take up the whole months bandwidth of a site because there are that many people trying to download it.

Grow up!

Its not a case of being pathetic, we pay £30 for a game that we cant play until "end of february early march!!!", so as a paying customer i think we have the right to be able to ask simple questions like a more precise time on the new patch coming out, whats the harm in asking?.

Because you've been told categorically that there is no date as yet and that it will be posted here as soon as there is.

neil brock is online but strangley it looks like hes viewing a thread for patch 9.3.1 which only has one post and thats his original so may be about to edit it for patch 10.3

here's hoping

Uh uo your in trouble for saying that. In fact this will be deleted by the time I finish writing so I'll be quoting nothing :rolleyes:

Archived