Key Players Wanting a New Challenge??

Im Playing as Chelsea and after winning the champions league and premiership in second season, Ashley Cole, Mikel, Ivanovic, Cech, Bosingwa and Carvalho are all asking to leave wanting a new challenge. They were all very happy up until after the Champions League final, has this happened to anyone else? Did you sell them all? i have many clubs bidding for them all but this is a large number of players to sell at once.

Bet this wouldn't happen if Chelsea were the AI. Just like When R. Ferdinand would get tempted by Chelsea showing their interest in him if you were Manchester United manager.

I'd go with the offer new contract bit, it will most likely mean they'll forget about the new challenge until next year lol, then you'll have to do it again.

As some others have said just wait it out. I think sometimes people can get overly worried about a quite cosmetic issue. In my last game as Spurs, after a few weeks of starting the first season, Modric said he wanted to move to a bigger club, I didnt offer him a new contract, and continued to play him. His performances didn't suffer (in fact he was probably our best player), and by December the comment had dissapeared and he was "enjoying playing for the club".

i think it is too late to renew contrats. you must sell them all immediately to earn money.

or you can wait until their contrats expire.

if you do not want to come across this stuation again , try to renew contrats at least 2 year before the expiration date.

this is the only solution.

Archived