Most goals in 1 match?

Dont know about the absolute limit for goals on FM2010 or other versions, but i do happen to know that on CM4, which i played religiously for 5 years, the absolute maximum number of goals you could score in a game without the game quitting with an error message was, 19.

Had a few crashes where i was going to score more than 19, twice won by 18-0, but once managed the holy grail in beating Doncaster by a score of 19-1.

As for goals, most I ever scored in 1 game with 1 man, was 12 by Todrov in a 14-1 win.

And as for goals in a season, (on CM4 at least) I believe the world record is held by my twin brother who once scored 205 goals in 1 season with Porhallsson in the English Conf (in that particular creation, he was lucky enough to get porhallson with a PA of 199)

However as for goals in FM2010, it seems that the match engine is tweaked to never allow for such scores as 18-0 19-1 etc, as it seems that the match runs 'quicker' thus allowing for less incidents. I say this by way of fact that in CM4 it was possible to score goals in consecutive minutes. On FM2010, that is now 2 mins. E.g I scored after 6 mins, from kickoff they scored and it was timed at 8 mins, from kickoff i scored and it was 10 mins, and those were only with maybe 3-4 passes from kickoffs to goals.

only just stated playing FM 2010, still in 1st season of the english 11th division, but most goals in 1 game by 1 man (with ultra crap players) is 6. And highest team score has been 9.

I think my record in a friendly is 41 goals with Barcelona and messi scoring about 13 of them and someone else getting 10. In a competitive match i think its 6 goals.

Hmm, I would like to see a screenshot of that, since according to my observations, the quickest that a goal can be scored consecutively (in FM2010), is every 2 mins. So to score 41 goals you must have scored 41 times in succession from kickoffs with no misses and only allowing 10 mins inc time added on for throw ins etc and for their players to actually touch the ball other than just 1 kick from the off which you will have intercepted every time.

• 5 months later...
Better late than never...

Most Goals in Match - NepentheZ - Andrew Smylie - 15 - proof

And it wasn't a friendly. ;)

15 goals and he wasn't even the Man of Match!? Weird...

My record is 4 goals in a match (Cardozo twice in Hull, Mirko Vucinic -Also in Hull-, a regen striker in Norway and Hoskins in Southampton) and 7 goals in two matches (Vucinic in his first two matches in Hull in the EPL)

By biggest viictory in FM/ CM was last fm Arsenal won 20-0 over Andorra FC, but in comparative matches was also last FM with England- New Zealand 13-0 in confederation cup

and goal scoreri got 7 goals also in last fm and in one old CM game with FIGO

Archived