Can we have a clean up of the first page please?

Normally, I wouldn't be bothered but I think its a bit unneccessary now. There is a ridiculous number of messages and stickies at the top of the page. Literally, it takes up two pages on my screen :eek:

Some examples:

Football Manager 2010 Available NOW!!!

Do we really need this anymore? 3 months after its release....its not 'NOW!!!' anymore. Basically, everyone who is going to buy FM now will either be aware of its release or will just encounter it in a shop and purchase it.

Football Manager 2009: Latest Patch 9.3.1

I understand that this could still be needed but not only is their this link at the top of the page, but there is also a sticky about it.

Football Manager 2010: Blogs | Podcast | Demo Released | Useful Links and FAQ's | Demo FAQ | Football Manager 2010 Trailer | System Specs

Ok, some of these are needed, but do we really need to see the Trailer for the game? It doesn't improve with age.........:D

Demo FAQ and Demo Released, I don't think are necessary but they might be to some one I guess.

Things such as System Specs, fair enough.

Stickies - Well, some of them are just doubling up with the links at the top of the page. Also, some such as press reviews aren't necessary.

So, can we have this cleaned up a bit? In the past, when we opened GD there would be about 2 stickies and then the articles, and now, there is around 9 stickies and a huge border of text. :thup:

Talking of stuff taking up topic space, shouldn't the All Nighter Thread be under the FM Career Updates forum?

It's hardly a GD thread, and decidedly rather more of a drop in career update thread?

There should also be an option to minimise Notices, along with a minimise header option while were talking about getting rid of the irrelevant.

Archived