24" Widescreen Windowed Heaven

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hazzydeepy:

good for you icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know hes only thanking whoever fixed it! no need for your snide comments mate.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hazzydeepy:

I thought SI would like a bit of thanks for a enhancement that had instant impact icon_frown.gif Better then me moaning about tactics again. icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by andyinuk:

what is this idiot's problem? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Widescreen jealousy icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by andyinuk:

well i must admit 24" is a bit envious. mine is only 21"

we are talking about screen, right? icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_wink.gif

• 1 month later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SWaRFeGa:

Widescreen jealousy icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Er... No infact I dont want a widescreen and im not an idiot.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SWaRFeGa:

Widescreen jealousy icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Er... No infact I dont want a widescreen and im not an idiot. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good for you.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bcm:

Er... No infact I dont want a widescreen and im not an idiot. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good for you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

thanks bcm. Good for me indeed. I only said the same expression as i didnt think that this topic related much to fm and wasnt important. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was important to the OP and if it wasn't important to you should have ignored it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by onlyonekevinkeegan:

haha! a few weeks ago i split my 42" samsung screen and was watching real madrid play and also playing FM on the right hand side, i done this via my hdmi link from my new laptop, and was playing on a wirless mouse sat on the sofa and it was like being in heaven. has anyone else tried this? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

no. ain't got the room for 42". sound brilliant though.

*monitor and laptop envy* icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by onlyonekevinkeegan:

haha! a few weeks ago i split my 42" samsung screen and was watching real madrid play and also playing FM on the right hand side, i done this via my hdmi link from my new laptop, and was playing on a wirless mouse sat on the sofa and it was like being in heaven. has anyone else tried this? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i have heard about computer monitors that can be split up into 4 parts

yeah on the options when i split my screen it had cctv mode wich you could chose up to 5 screens at once but that would just be ridiculous, i managed to do it yesterday so iwas watching the toon win at 3 point lane, from the sopcast and also had fm on screen split in to, it just seems these days you can link anything with anything. the only reason i bought a laptop instead of a desktop was because i kept switching between my missus house and mine, and now found out bout the split screen thing and playing fm on widescreen, we just stay at mine as i am glued on my new fm game with the toon as soon as i get home from work.

Wish I could. I still use my 17" monitor that's 9 years old. icon_biggrin.gif

Archived