Club offer from aboard

i think it depends what club you are at. I have done 10+ seasons on my Arsenal save and not had 1 single job offer apart from International. I have a save with Crewe and only into December and have had several job offers from Championship and League 1 sides. So the smaller the team i think the more likely you are to get approached.

Has anyone managed the A-League and gotten an offer outside Australia?

I might start a new career game with the Aussie League with prospects of goin abroad...

Yes, in my career save I was at Gold Coast for 6 years and won a few titles which prompted Stoke who were in Championship to approach me. In the end I went to Chelsea after rejecting that offer and dominating A-League for another year.

i think it depends what club you are at. I have done 10+ seasons on my Arsenal save and not had 1 single job offer apart from International. I have a save with Crewe and only into December and have had several job offers from Championship and League 1 sides. So the smaller the team i think the more likely you are to get approached.

When I play as Arsenal I have the same thing, it's because you are at a club with a reputation, so other clubs wont come in for you, meanwhile I'm in March in a Notts Co save and I've had offers from a host of clubs, including, Reading, Watfrod, Ipswich and Norwich, as well as a host of clubs from the segunda division in Spain, Sevilla Atletico (Sevilla B) and some Serie B and C clubs from Italy.

Has anyone managed the A-League and gotten an offer outside Australia?

I might start a new career game with the Aussie League with prospects of goin abroad...

My current save: I started with North Queensland Fury, got a job offer from middlesborough mid-way through second season.

If you were to resign from your current club, I often find there will be offers coming your way (depending on your success).

In one instance, Barcelona sacked their manager and offered me the position! :D In saying that, that only happened because they didn't win anything in the previous season.

As a partly successful manager of Burnley (relegated in 2010, bounced straight back in 2011, 15th in 2012), I have had offers from a couple of Serie A clubs (Sampdoria was one) and also from Atletico in Spain. They'll have to sack me to get me out of Burnley though :)

When I was with Rossendale after getting them promoted 4 times in 5 seasons I rarely got any offers until the final promotion was nearly secured. Then I had them coming in, sometimes twice in a week, right up until I joined Sheffield United in December of the next year. Since then I've had no offers

Your manager reputation and your clubs stature are taken into account, so if you have a reputation of international footballer, and you are at Solihull, you will get job offers from big clubs just like if you were a zero rep manager at a huge team who had managed to win things...

Archived