goalkeepers!!

Playing as Wolves in demo....

Had Hennesey stand at attention with nobody around as a cross came in from the side and hit him in the back of the head and go in for a goal.

Had Hanneman run to the byline on the right and dive to head the ball back into the penalty area for the opposition to easily tap in for a goal.

Had to really laugh at this although it really ****ed me off.

that's great to hear cos was seriously thinking of waiting for February before even buying this game.this year soo many other choices are available such as modern warfare 2 so if this game is going to be like this then wont spend money on it.

• 2 weeks later...

This has not in my opinion been resolved in the patch, the amounts of times both mine and the AIs goalkeeper just lets a backpass trickle for a corner is ridiculous.

I am loving this version more than any other, but this issue seriously needs to be looked at imo!

I didn't want to start a new thread for this so seeing as this is the first topic to come up when I search for "backpass"...

I'm seeing three backpasses per game on average go out for a corner. Usually they're not aimed anywhere near the keeper.

It's really annoying me now, you see it less than once a game in reality. I don't know if it's the keepers at fault or the defenders but in this instance I'm presuming it's the defenders!

Archived