If you could add 2 new leagues for FM2011 which you pick?

FM10 will be released with a new editor that allows you to easily add any unplayable league into your game if that league is already in the database. For example, you would be able to play quite a few new leagues in South America, including Ecuador and lower levels in places like Brazil, Argentina, etc.

portsmouth saturday league because i run a team in that league and wessex league as i have tuns of mates in that league.

but on a serious note, san marino (should be fun) and canada ( if it isnt already in) only because ive been to montreal and watched them play and want to manage them lol

FM10 will be released with a new editor that allows you to easily add any unplayable league into your game if that league is already in the database. For example, you would be able to play quite a few new leagues in South America, including Ecuador and lower levels in places like Brazil, Argentina, etc.

Well, isn't research required to add new leagues by yourself? That would be a painful process! Why didn't SI increase thee number of leagues in FM 2010 by doing the research themselves? Is this the way of the future? It has been always my dream to see FM having ALL the football leagues of ALL nations! That would be something isn't it? Then, we would not have to spend so much time in creating leagues!!

Well, isn't research required to add new leagues by yourself? That would be a painful process! Why didn't SI increase thee number of leagues in FM 2010 by doing the research themselves? Is this the way of the future? It has been always my dream to see FM having ALL the football leagues of ALL nations! That would be something isn't it? Then, we would not have to spend so much time in creating leagues!!

Because to include a league in the boxed game, it has to be researched properly. Why would they include a league that they can't get researchers for?

Archived