That poor crossbar!

Has anyone else noticed that the woodwork still continues to take an absolute battering during matches??

Also I'm finding that the "2 - 0 up at half-time, lose 2 - 3 at full-time" syndrome has made its way into the new edition of Football Manager, or is it just my laptop being a muppet??

It could just be the game's way of processing a "miss", maybe?

thats what I thought. then i thought that this may have been addressed since is was pulled up so often in 09. i think they should impliment an option to adjust the goal size instead of the pitch size, i might score a few more then :p

All my matches that were 2-0 up at halftime aways seem to finish 2-0.

I need to work on a better second half

And Anelka seems to be the only one finding the woodwork too

buddy, if my team were 2 up at half time and the score remained the same at the end i wouldnt count that as a bad thing!

Hehe yeah, it's the same as on FM09, okay maybe not as bad really. On FM09 I (or my opponents) hit the bar at least once every single game!! The feeling is starting to creep in on FM10 as well. My team has hit the bar quite often. I've also had quite a few goals going in off the bar as well. It almost feel like the ball is drawn to it. :D

i keep hit woodwork and always have a forward clean through only for him to mis. these happen far to often, that would be my only complaint about the game.

i have been 2-0 down at half time twice and ended winning 3-2 but dont think that a bad thing

All my matches that were 2-0 up at halftime aways seem to finish 2-0.

I need to work on a better second half

And Anelka seems to be the only one finding the woodwork too

at least for Fm09 this was not possible to improve especially on away games, better play safe and stick with 2 0 or anything else will just make other team make come back.

I have played over 500 games in my current career and won %53. I believe among my wins there is maybe only %5 when I scored more than opposition in both halfs. I either have to finish it in first half or pressure in the second half, hardly both happen in the same match.

Archived