When does the fm2010 demo come out

"OMG some news about the FM10 Demo!!!

The news is, there is no news.

As with every single release since FM05, the demo will be released when the game goes gold. That's normally 2 - 3 weeks before the release of the game. The game is released on October 30th. I'm not a betting man, but if I was I'd be expecting the demo somewhere around the middle of October.

In the meantime, every time someone asks about the release date of the demo without reading this, god kills one of our QA testers. So please, everyone, think of the testers... "

Taken from a post only a couple above yours.

I hope your happy now!

Poor testers...

"OMG some news about the FM10 Demo!!!

The news is, there is no news.

As with every single release since FM05, the demo will be released when the game goes gold. That's normally 2 - 3 weeks before the release of the game. The game is released on October 30th. I'm not a betting man, but if I was I'd be expecting the demo somewhere around the middle of October.

In the meantime, every time someone asks about the release date of the demo without reading this, god kills one of our QA testers. So please, everyone, think of the testers... "

Taken from a post only a couple above yours.

I hope your happy now!

Poor testers...

its killed more people that all wars combined!

This thread puts the ticker past 401, which is a shame.

Miles said that if there were more than 400 demo threads, that they'd delay the demo release by a week :(

I'd forgotten about that, looks like it'll be 23rd then

This thread puts the ticker past 401, which is a shame.

Miles said that if there were more than 400 demo threads, that they'd delay the demo release by a week :(

well if this is true, what a poor attittude too take - especially considering that these are just happy and excitied fans. i wouldnt blame people for cancelling pre-orders if game makers are going to think they are bigger than the game itself or the fans that buy it.

well if this is true, what a poor attittude too take - especially considering that these are just happy and excitied fans. i wouldnt blame people for cancelling pre-orders if game makers are going to think they are bigger than the game itself or the fans that buy it.

I'm sure it was said in jest, equally so it's not exactly difficult to search for a specific query on an internet forum

Definitely true. He only agreed to be this lenient after we explained assassination of people who start demo threads was a little over the top.

Archived