Do regen's hair grow?

There is a bug with regens changing hairstyle and haircolour (and sometimes skin colour!) too often...

I've got a coloured regen called Roger Ridley. He has changed skin colour just like Michael Jackson. Then a few days later he's back to being coloured again.

He also switches between a long curly mop to clean shaven. I don't know how he grows it so quick.

I think it's one of my favourite ever additions to the game.

I think it would also be great for the manager to have a facegen pic that you can customise (if you want to do so) at the start of the game. Then as you get older and under more and more pressure your expression could change.

Maybe if you're seething with rage after a bad result your appearance could have those ruddy red cheeks like Sir Alex! Or maybe a facial tic like Harry Redknapp.

They change hairstyles and expressions based on morale, however some players have the same hair, and sometime expressions, for different morales as well.

This is absolutely correct. It's kind of stupid that when my striker has Very Good morale he is a brunette, but then when he has Superb morale he decides he wants to be a blonde.

Archived