YES!!! i actually won an fa case, well kind of

For the first time since it has been introduced to FM, i have actually made the FA silent over my criticsm, in my opinion its a miracle, no matter how obvious my claims have been right never before have i made them silent, even still it didnt change the 1-0 loss to wigan icon_frown.gif

For the first time since it has been introduced to FM, i have actually made the FA silent over my criticsm, in my opinion its a miracle, no matter how obvious my claims have been right never before have i made them silent, even still it didnt change the 1-0 loss to wigan icon_frown.gif

lmao, it was a joke that aliadiere has a 4 game ban and mascherano has 0 game ban. fa are useless tosspots, and they do favour the big 4 (i am an arsenal fan and can easily see it) man utd get most favous, then chelsea, liverpool, us and spurs, then everyone else who has commited no crime

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by llama3:

lmao, it was a joke that aliadiere has a 4 game ban and mascherano has 0 game ban. fa are useless tosspots, and they do favour the big 4 (i am an arsenal fan and can easily see it) man utd get most favous, then chelsea, liverpool, us and spurs, then everyone else who has commited no crime </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is this a typo? Did you really mean FIFA?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by copperhorse21:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by llama3:

lmao, it was a joke that aliadiere has a 4 game ban and mascherano has 0 game ban. fa are useless tosspots, and they do favour the big 4 (i am an arsenal fan and can easily see it) man utd get most favous, then chelsea, liverpool, us and spurs, then everyone else who has commited no crime </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is this a typo? Did you really mean FIFA? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

no he meant the english fa. they are a bunch of clowns! they gave aliadiere a 4 game ban for giving mascherano a gentle slap on the face but did nothing for mascherano who grabbed him in the face just before. that is total proof they favour the top 4.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by joeyt:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wazzerphuk:

Successful appeals do exist icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really!!! icon_eek.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You win won about as often as you win the lottery.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gunnerfan:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by joeyt:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wazzerphuk:

Successful appeals do exist icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really!!! icon_eek.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You win won about as often as you win the lottery. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm owed a lottery win then! Had a successful appeal back in the days of CM.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ]steffelliott[:

Read the match report, if it says something like "the <team> may have had a claim there" then say "I don't normally comment, but that was a bad decision". Then the FA stay silent. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that would be really funny if you said that after every match icon_biggrin.gif

lol poor old Arsenal don't get as much favours as the other 3 now thats a joke.

Boro were never going to win the appeal so it their own fault for the extra ban.

Blame the ref if anything.

I have silenced the FA a few times. It depends on what happened. If you really werent offside or whatever, then you can complain and they wont do anything. However, if you really were offside or you did foul someone and you complain, they will give you a warning. Usually I dont risk it but if I've lost a game that I feel I should of won, Im usually ****ed off and start to complain, kinda like Alex Ferguson.

And, through my whole career on FM08, I have on succesful appeal.

icon_eek.gificon_biggrin.gificon_rolleyes.gif

L'Arse are the least likely out of the big four to get decisions? What a load of sh!te. Why was nothing done about Eboue taking ages to leave the pith when he was sent off in the F.A. Cup game? Why was nothing done about gurney baps Gallas?

On topic, I never, never get any decisions about red cards, even when my Asst. tells me it may have been unfair.

Offside's are another issue that no matter how clear the evidence, I am always wrong.

i was playing a mexican league playoff final yesterday and bloody monterrey won on aggregate after scoring a blatant offside goal.

i did complain and FA stayed silent admitting ref's mistake, but didn't won me the championship. just made me more bitter.

i felt like germany team in '66

I'v had a successful appeal icon_smile.gif micheal ball got sent off in a pre-season game and i appealed and the ban he starts the game with(3) and the 1 game ban from the pre-season game were both over ruled icon_smile.gif Yay even though the match ban was for stamping on ronaldo haha urmm as for tha F.A etc all football ruling boards suck big time .. is it me or do both fifa and uefa both hate the english game icon_redface.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FlUoReScEnT aDoLeScEnT:

is it me or do both fifa and uefa both hate the english game icon_redface.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can you blame them? The English F.A. is spineless, the PL is moneygrabbing...

I hate the english f.a , so much so when i was 12 (now 23 icon_biggrin.gif) i decided to ditch supporting the national team, and support my other half nationality northern irish. At least the f.a over there doesnt favour the teams which have all the main national players in. *COUGH* Chelsea *COUGH* Liverpool *COUGH* Man Utd. and yes you can take the **** saying they dont because none of the northern irish internationals play in our leagues, but hey, niether do so many other nations.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tom =):

I hate the english f.a , so much so when i was 12 (now 23 icon_biggrin.gif) i decided to ditch supporting the national team, and support my other half nationality northern irish. At least the f.a over there doesnt favour the teams which have all the main national players in. *COUGH* Chelsea *COUGH* Liverpool *COUGH* Man Utd. and yes you can take the **** saying they dont because none of the northern irish internationals play in our leagues, but hey, niether do so many other nations.That cant afford to compete with the rediculous wage budgets some teams have </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KnightedManager:

Can you blame them? The English F.A. is spineless, the PL is moneygrabbing... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

UEFA & FIFA are not money grabbers or spineless though icon_biggrin.gif

Archived