I will wait, if the demo is only ready 2 weeks before release

Vegy

If the demo is only available 2 weeks before the full release then i wil wait till december before i buy this game!

2 weeks for the demo, would that give you chance to play half a season properly. No i dont think so.

This game will be full of bugs, so hang fire till december to avoid them.

SI release a gold demo (unlike some developers...) of the new game every year. Every year they do so two weeks before release.

I usually comfortably get through the demo two or three times tbh.

Wait for the demo and judge for yourself.

I will wait for the demo, then play it at normal speed for me. Half a season still wont show up any problems. I have become wary after buying on release day>

In 2 weeks we will only see the glossy stuff and not get a full view of the game!

Thats the purpose of the demo to get the feel of it, to test out all the new stuff. Also 2 weeks is more then enough time to play it few times.

No matter when the full game is released there will be bugs, with the complex match engine and how every code relates to each other it will be nearly impossible to release a game which is perfect.

If the demo is only available 2 weeks before the full release then i wil wait till december before i buy this game!

2 weeks for the demo, would that give you chance to play half a season properly. No i dont think so.

This game will be full of bugs, so hang fire till december to avoid them.

Full of bugs? Nice to know you're so positive by saying it'll be full of bugs, and lots of them. Never thought that that might not be the case? Never thought that EVERY game ever made by any company in the history of computer games has bugs, even when an absolute final version with every update is included? Didn't think so.

I also think 2weeks is more than enough time to test the game. 30 October can't come fast enough. Although it'll probably only arrive in South Africa a week or so after the release. Btw, real-life result: Chelsea 2-1 Stoke City! 5 out of 5 for The Blues!

It's acceptable to have people think the game will be full of bugs. Of course while it not be the case I'm surely not getting my hopes up on a game with only a few bugs, because it's the same version, if you actually think that the game won't have many bugs on the first day, you are very naive. This game is way to hard to make, many bugs will be there surely, hopefully they'll be minor bugs.

I also think 2weeks is more than enough time to test the game. 30 October can't come fast enough. Although it'll probably only arrive in South Africa a week or so after the release. Btw, real-life result: Chelsea 2-1 Stoke City! 5 out of 5 for The Blues!

You suck. Why the hell would you say this here, and out of the blue. Some people haven't watched the game yet. Jesus.

Archived