Suggestion - Charity matches

I just read this and in addition to bringing a smile to my face it gave me an idea. We can already create friendlies, so what about charity games? Games that are designed to give money to a team. Where you can encourage fans to show up in abundance to raise money for the team you want to help.

I know it's not exactly necessary, but it should be easy to include (coding-wise) and you don't HAVE to use it, so it doesn't add a tiresome object to the game.

What do you think?

Good idea and it would be a nice touch. Say for example in a match between a parent and feeder club, the parent club could organize a charity match to raise money for and awareness of the feeder club.

Exactly! :) It would also be a way to avoid teams you like going into administration. And for managers and players to start liking you. To be fair the posibillities are limitless if executed correctly.

I get what your saying but it's essentially covered. I know it's not the exact same as what your suggesting, but as a parent club it's often in the contract for a domestic feeder that you play them in a freindly every season. Which is essentially what's going on there but it's happening a month into the season. So I dont think it really needs to be added

I get what your saying but it's essentially covered. I know it's not the exact same as what your suggesting, but as a parent club it's often in the contract for a domestic feeder that you play them in a freindly every season. Which is essentially what's going on there but it's happening a month into the season. So I dont think it really needs to be added

This is not what I mean in ANY way. What you are mentioning demands that the team you are helping out is a feeder club. What I'm suggesting is that you can help out any team, at any time and it includes the fan interaction to help out in an expanded way.

I don't see much point unless we start having a 'club image'. More charity work, more community work etc would give you a more favourable image, otherwise it would be pretty much cosmetic and wouldn't actually add much to the game.

I don't see much point unless we start having a 'club image'. More charity work, more community work etc would give you a more favourable image, otherwise it would be pretty much cosmetic and wouldn't actually add much to the game.

:thup: Well, now having a 'club image' would be a very nice addition to the game... :D

Archived